Chief of the Military
Responsibilities: Second in command.
Incumbent: [email protected]
Responsibilities: Leader of the STO Academy Armada.
Incumbent: [email protected]_stoa
I request a hearing with these gentlemen for actions in the fleet and accusations made by fleet officers and such fleet officers breaking the rules which are clearly outlined in the section 1 of the rules
- Every person is different. What may not offend you could offend someone else. Watch your language and the things you say.
- When interacting with other players outside of the fleet, be kind and helpful. We want people to look at the STO Academy as a friendly fleet. Your actions reflect the entire fleet.
- Avoid discussion about political beliefs, sexual orientation, racism, and other sensitive topics.
- If you realize someone has taken offense to what you have said, apologize and end the conversation right there.
- All opinions must be respected by every member; however any member who participates in excessive negativity such as daily game-bashing, complaining, trolling, etc. will be asked to stop.
- As stated, opinions are always respected. We simply want the fleet to have a positive atmosphere.
- please consider this as I know things got off to a rough start but I can point out specific thing where these rules were broken by leadership and I feel these things as well as what I have done that people say are wrong all be addressed fairly or you do nothing but let what I said in a comment about the fleet being stuck in there ways and people in leadership get away with breaking there own rules.