ranks
I just want to weigh in here. First, we're always open to suggestions but that doesn't mean we'll follow through with them or act upon them instantly. The one thing anyone who's been an Admiral in this fleet can tell you is that we discuss everything and plan it out the best that we can.

With that being said, everything you see here has been building for 6 six years and continues to be built. We're definitely not set in our ways and we're always trying to change and improve things.

Smallen, you're suggestion is welcome but if you look close enough, we already have what you're asking. Each commendation is essentially worth 1 point. There's a wide variety of commendations that allow members to advance however they want and how quickly they want. Not only that, but the commendations also provide recognition of accomplishments. As a matter of fact, that was their original purpose.

Honestly, if we implemented another way for members to be promoted even quicker, then we might as well just make everyone a Commodore right now lol. You're idea is a good one, and might have been utilized a few years ago. Although we've found our current method to not only give out promotions but also to increase member activity. Really these commendations serve multiple functions.

I hope this clarifies everything.

Adm Attilio, I understand I just want to be as active in the fleet as possible

That's perfectly acceptable, and by all means go right ahead.

I am unsure how to do screen shots but I just noticed I have enough forum post for the LCARS trainee medal can someone help me understand how I submit that

You hit the "print screen" button on your keyboard
Note for LCARS no screen shot is needed, What you is go to:

Fleet Commedation app

and make a post saying i have 50, that post will not count but that shouldnt be an issue since you already have 50.

It then gets processed and then when commendation are done you will receive it.
NOTE: You will not get the commendation right away, they are processed on a monthly basis
(03-05-2016, 11:37 PM)Kenthend Wrote: Note for LCARS no screen shot is needed, What you is go to:

Fleet Commedation app

and make a post saying i have 50, that post will not count but that shouldnt be an issue since you already have 50.

It then gets processed and then when commendation are done you will receive it.
NOTE: You will not get the commendation right away, they are processed on a monthly basis

Just to add to his note, you'll get it next month. The ones for this month are already in and will be announced on Monday.