Tier 6 Makeover
I am asking what ships would you like to see be made into a Tier 6 ship? There are a few that have been referenced by the game as being a  successful run IE when the Manticore ship replaced the Chimera as the new Tier 6 Vet ship, however there are some that are not really up there for example i think it would be a cool idea for a Tier 6 Miranda Class, also do you think that they need to make Tier 6 shuttles to add to the collection that just about anyone can get. comment below since this is a various answer type of poll.

@Firetrekkie
Fleet Captain

I would love to see a Tier 6 assault cruiser, something with a real Sovereign class feel to it.

Of course also holding out for T6 flagships!

Not sure about miranda. CBS denied a level-cap version of that ship eons ago, and small craft are a whole other class themselves so I'm not sure if that would work per say.

Excited for things to come!

Sent from my D6603 using Tapatalk
I wouldn't mind an ability to upgrade Small Crafts. But that would need to be done carefully for the sake of balance.
Yes, small crafts would be great. That surprising moment, when such a small vessel has huge power. Just like a real temporal vessel Wink
(01-27-2016, 11:41 AM)JonasBaxter Wrote: Yes, small crafts would be great. That surprising moment, when such a small vessel has huge power. Just like a real temporal vessel Wink
Was thinking in terms like T5 to T5-U, but for Small Craft. Maybe an additional Weapon Slot to the rear? Tractor Beam Mines on a Shuttle, now that would be fun. Wink
Just noticed that there are no poll options. Moving to STO discussions.
I honestly would like to see a shuttle/fighter with an intel/pilot boff seat. as for ships without t6 treatment, I'd like to see a beefed up t6 Nebula class or god forbid, some of the older lock box ships with hybrid seating.