Star Trek Timelines
I'm hijacking your thread for a minute. If anyone is interested in playing this game but their device doesn't support it or you don't want to kill your better, there's a way you can play it on the computer.

You can download Andy. It's basically an Android simulator on your computer. I don't know if they have it for Mac but I know it works on windows.

Another option is BlueStacks but apparently Timelines isn't supported on there yet. At least I couldn't get it to work. Andy seems to be a better option overall anyway.

I tried playing this game a few days ago. Terrible grind to level up character skills, grind to find components to increase character max level, and if you haven't got a character with a high enough skill for a mission you're screwed. Very much a "play to advance" game - unless you like a lot of grinding. Uninstalled.
Sadly I find that to be true of the majority of mobile games. Although I'm actually kinda enjoying the stories in Timelines, that's what keeps me playing it. Same is true with Simpsons Tapped Out. It's your typical "grind to build a city" game, but the stories entertain me.