Updated Tactical Command Battlecruiser Build
http://skillplanner.stoacademy.com/?buil...build_7805 

This is an updated status post from previous ones some areas were changed while others were left as they were.

PLEASE NOTE: I CANNOT GET ANY LOBI CONSOLES AT THIS TIME. PLEASE DO NOT POST ANY COMMENTS SUGGESTING THAT I GET THE CONSOLES. 

THANK YOU - @FIRETREKKIE

1 free science slot, my sugesstion would be fleet console Weapon Signature Nullifiers and Amplifiers.
better 2 or 3. bring them at least at mk xiv. better epic. free dps. Smile
Mk XIV UR 1000 damage.
MK XIV EPic 1500 damage.

just my 2 cents.
Here's what I would do and you'll probably not like it. Wink
Drop the Defense Platform, the Polaric Modulator and the Regenerative Integrity Field. If you bind the A2SIF to your Space Bar, then you get constand healing. Bbesides you also have Engineering Team and Hazard Emitters, so surviving shouldn't be a problem.
Place the Leech in the Engineering Consoles and get an EPS Flow Regulator to further increase your Power Transfer Rate. This will be crucial in keeping your Weapons up all the time.

Next step is to get three Plasma-Generating Weapon Signature Nullifiers / Amplifiers with [Flow] modifiers. Nullifiers reduce Threat Generation, while Amplifiers increase it. You want the Flow modifiers to further increase your Flow Capacitors which in turn increases the Power stealing of the Leech. Get them from the Fleet Embassy at Mk X (ten) at upgrade them. Since they are already ultra-rare, you have a better chance to getting them to epic early on.

I'd drop the DBB. You are in a Cruiser and that DBB won't do you good most of the time. Replace it with another Beam Array. Advanced Fleet Weapons used to be nice, but the CrtD / Dmgx3 modifiers won't do you much good in terms of DPS, as I had to learn. You want CrtDx3 modifiers or at least CrtDx2 / Pen. For now you are fine with the Advanced Fleet weapons, but if you want to do much DPS in the long-term, you should consider rearming.

I'm a bit surprised, that you "only" use Overwhelm Emitters I. I would have expected to see Overwhelm Emitters III instead. Assuming that you can't craft Overwhelm Emitters III on your own yet, I'll can craft you an Overwhelm Emitters III Training Manual, if you wish so.

Last but not least, your Space Set (Deflector, Engines, Warp Core, Shields). I was really surprised to see the Jem'Hadar Deflector and Engines here. I guess, you use them for the increased Polaron Damage and the increase in Weapons Power and Flow Capacitors. That Damage boost is a Cat 1 boost. To be honest, I haven't fully understood the difference between Cat 1 and Cat 2 yet, but Cat 1 boosts are absolutely neglible. In all honesty, you'd be better off with a 3pc or even 4pc Iconian Set.  Its Set Powers are impressive and very beneficial for team actions. If you go for 4pc Set, then you should know that the Warp Core gets the AMP modifier upon reaching ultra-rare.

Those are my two cents. Wink