R&D Materials: Help Please!
Hi Guys,

This question has probably been asked a million times but here goes anyway...

I was making quite a few EC selling crafted items on the exchange but now I find that I'm running very low on Z-Particles, Beta-Tachyon Particles and Rubidium. My question is: Is there a good farming method to obtain these materials? The exchange prices aren't worth it, can't really make a profit. Any help would be appreciated!

Just FYI: I may be bugging you guys a lot. I'm in Johannesburg, South Africa and the only one of my group of friends playing STO hence nobody else to talk to about the game... Confused

"Everyone is entitled to be stupid but some abuse the privilege."
This Guide shows you what Materials ae rewarded from playing PvE Queues. Playing those may help. Wink
Doff missions and the Admiralty system are a decent source of good materials. In particular you may want to park in the Dyson Sphere zone to end your day and stock up on the doff missions there, there are a few 20h ones which reward sizable amounts of particles.

(01-02-2016, 02:19 PM)TacPaddy Wrote: This Guide shows you what Materials ae rewarded from playing PvE Queues. Playing those may help. Wink

THAT is most helpful... need to make a sticky note on my screen of that.
[Image: cFqcOOp.gif]
(01-02-2016, 02:19 PM)TacPaddy Wrote: This Guide shows you what Materials ae rewarded from playing PvE Queues. Playing those may help. Wink

Nice info to have, very useful indeed. Thanks for posting that.
Thread Moved: STO Discussions.