Academy of Neverwinter Forum Notes
Greetings,

We have a Guild in Neverwinter called the Academy of Neverwinter.

It is on the Dragon Shard (server cluster?) of Neverwinter, so if you want to play with us, you need to have your character on that shard.

We are developing and leveling up our Stronghold, have unlocked the guild bank, and would enjoy having you join us.

If you would like to be added to the guild, drop me a note in game (or a forum PM) and I'll add you-

Chris

Accolade complete: The Unstoppable Captain
Just a addition to the above post:

Like STO there is now only 1 live shard so if your new to NW and cant find 'dragon' don't worry its not there anymore. Just choose neverwinter.

If you don't have a toon but thought you would like to check it out, don't be shy we do have experienced people that can help you
(12-24-2015, 05:08 PM)Kenthend Wrote: Like STO there is now only 1 live shard so if your new to NW and cant find 'dragon' don't worry its not there anymore. Just choose Neverwinter.

Hmmmm,

I certainly haven't made a new character in a while, but if the shards are all merged, when why does it still list the shards our characters are on?

(But if they are merged, that is great!)

Chris

Not sure why, but there are 3 shards right now

Neverwinter- equal to STO Holodeck
Neverwinter Preview - equal to STO Tribble
Owlbear- equal to STO Redshirt
So is there still a Neverwinter guild? I tried looking for it and it did not come up

Sure,

Post here, or PM me to let me know you character [email protected] in Neverwinter, and I'd add you.

Chris

So I've just started playing Neverwinter and I'm trying to learn the game. It's so different from STO (mostly the controls) but I'm giving it a shot. My toon's name is [email protected] so an invite to the guild would be great. Thanks.
Sounds good-

I'll toss you an invite. (The Day of the Dungeon Master event, where you play as a miniature in a D&D game, is just starting up this Thursday. It's probably my favorite Neverwinter Event.)

http://www.arcgames.com/en/games/neverwi...ster-event

I did start up a new character, I haven't done much with her.  I deleted a previous one and started again. She is Eliza Silverkin, I used the random name generator.  Though with the setting I should have gone with a game of thrones theme.
HEY, nice to see a little bit o life in the NW guild, LOL. I have six [or is it seven?] toons that I keep bouncing around playing on - it is quite fun once you get the controls down and a very nice diversion from STO. Eventually I will NEED real gear and have to run some ops...
[Image: cFqcOOp.gif]