Commendation Challenge 2016 (formerly Chief of Operations Challenge)
I am still hankering to complete this challenge and wanted to see if any others were as well. I need a couple of space and a couple ground (including wonderful BoTSE) and all but one BZ/AZ. Any peeps I have run with will tell you that if I am at home or able to ninja game at work I will run with groups whether I 'need' them or not, because I enjoy that aspect of the game. Still need to learn some of the STF's, hone my knowledge and help other peeps out as well. Hit this thread so I can see if I'm alone for this or not. Thanks! Live Long and Prosper
[Image: cFqcOOp.gif]
(04-04-2016, 04:07 PM)dudeorama Wrote: I am still hankering to complete this challenge and wanted to see if any others were as well.  I need a couple of space and a couple ground (including wonderful BoTSE) and all but one BZ/AZ.  Any peeps I have run with will tell you that if I am at home or able to ninja game at work I will run with groups whether I 'need' them or not, because I enjoy that aspect of the game.  Still need to learn some of the STF's, hone my knowledge and help other peeps out as well.  Hit this thread so I can see if I'm alone for this or not.  Thanks!    Live Long and Prosper

Be happy to help when I see you next in game Smile
Try to shout out in chat, you might need to wait some, but eventually you'll get the people needed knowing the times zones people are in which interact with your own.
Congrats to @ayexyen for completing the challenge
(04-16-2016, 06:09 PM)aaaict Wrote: Congrats to @ayexyen for completing the challenge

Hello everybody and thanks.
Thanks for the great time spent together in doing the challenge. It was extremely fun.
There are many that helped me: Dude, Tp, Mal, Kenth, Firetrekkie, and the last push of AAAICT allow
me to hit the objective. I may have forgot some names, sorry for that, you are a lot!

Anyway, whoever need help with the challenge, please, feel free to contact me in-game,
I will try to help.
I'm not a native English speaker. I make mistakes when I write in this language.
Hi everyone. Since there is a new Chief of Operations now, I have renamed this challenge into "Commendations challenge". I'll update this in the Fleet Stats as well tomorrow with the next regular update.
(04-21-2016, 05:37 PM)TacPaddy Wrote: Hi everyone. Since there is a new Chief of Operations now, I have renamed this challenge into "Commendations challenge". I'll update this in the Fleet Stats as well tomorrow with the next regular update.

I would assume you would still get the Fleet Commander's Medal? Or not?
(04-21-2016, 08:56 PM)aaaict Wrote: I would assume you would still get the Fleet Commander's Medal? Or not?

Nothing has changed except for the name of the challenge.

(04-21-2016, 08:56 PM)aaaict Wrote: I would assume you would still get the Fleet Commander's Medal? Or not?
What Attilio said plus technically there is no Fleet Commander's Medal. It's the Vice Admiral's Medal of Excellence. Wink
(04-18-2016, 12:18 PM)ayexeyen Wrote: Hello everybody and thanks.
Thanks for the great time spent together in doing the challenge.  It was extremely fun.
There are many that helped me: Dude, Tp, Mal, Kenth, Firetrekkie, and the last push of AAAICT allow
me to hit the objective.  I may have forgot some names, sorry for that, you are a lot!

Anyway, whoever need help with the challenge, please, feel free to contact me in-game,
I will try to help.

Live Long and Prosper [clap clap clap] Well done! I'm chasing after you guys.
(04-18-2016, 12:18 PM)ayexeyen Wrote: Hello everybody and thanks.
Thanks for the great time spent together in doing the challenge.  It was extremely fun.
me to hit the objective.  I may have forgot some names, sorry for that, you are a lot!

I will try to help.

@aaaict, @flojitom, @mdjbolton, @ninjabrick joined in to help me make my final BZ runs today

aaaict and ayexeyen have been there with me the whole time and many others - many who are named in my post and ayex's above - have made it possible. Thanks to you all!