Commendation Challenge 2016 (formerly Chief of Operations Challenge)
sorry TP, let me get this straight, so 2/3 of the fleet have neither donated any dilithium nor participated in any fleet runs in the last 2 months?
(02-29-2016, 07:25 PM)aaaict Wrote: sorry TP, let me get this straight, so 2/3 of the fleet have neither donated any dilithium nor participated in any fleet runs in the last 2 months?
Yup. But those may have numerous reasons. From being last online in the last year to having brand new Fleet members.
(02-29-2016, 08:25 PM)TacPaddy Wrote: Yup. But those may have numerous reasons. From being last online in the last year to having brand new Fleet members.

ahh right, still 400+ members not even donating any fleet contributions let alone participating is a real shame.
Hey TP, I have a question about the statistics.
I was checking my progress in the chief operation challenge section of your site (by the way, it's a great work). Some missions are missing in my list. When do you update it? Do you remember for instance that "Storming the spire" advanced that we did together you, me, mal, lazeebuffalo and ChesterTrek few days ago?
Or maybe I am missing something, some rule that I ignore...
(03-05-2016, 09:36 AM)ayexeyen Wrote: Hey TP, I have a question about the statistics.
I was checking my progress in the chief operation challenge section of your site (by the way, it's a great work).   Some missions are missing in my list.  When do you update it? Do you remember for instance that "Storming the spire" advanced that we did together you, me, mal, lazeebuffalo and ChesterTrek few days ago?
Or maybe I am missing something, some rule that I ignore...
I just checked my spreadsheet. The "Storming the Spire" run is logged. I'll update the Stats at least once a week, but usually every two to three days. Next update will be tomorrow.

Btw, right above the footer is an overview of when the last update occured. May take a few moments to load though. Wink
I believe I've completed the Challenge as of 1620 GMT Smile
(03-06-2016, 05:58 PM)aaaict Wrote: I believe I've completed the Challenge as of 1620 GMT Smile
Well, as of 0936 UTC this morning, you were only 6.509 Fleet Credits short, so your believe could be true. However, you gotta wait till April, as the report for the Awardings and Promotions was already sent to the Fleet Admiral by that time.

Nevertheless, congratulations on being the first to master the challenge.
(03-06-2016, 07:10 PM)TacPaddy Wrote: Well, as of 0936 UTC this morning, you were only 6.509 Fleet Credits short, so your believe could be true. However, you gotta wait till April, as the report for the Awardings and Promotions was already sent to the Fleet Admiral by that time.

Thanks a lot TP! and to all those who helped me as well- it was great fun Smile
(03-06-2016, 07:10 PM)TacPaddy Wrote: Well, as of 0936 UTC this morning, you were only 6.509 Fleet Credits short, so your believe could be true. However, you gotta wait till April, as the report for the Awardings and Promotions was already sent to the Fleet Admiral by that time.

Congrats, buddy, well done! Live Long and Prosper
[Image: cFqcOOp.gif]
(03-12-2016, 11:42 PM)dudeorama Wrote: Congrats, buddy, well done!   Live Long and Prosper

Thanks, and especially for jumping in all those runs with me Smile