Need an assist please
I know that i need to get rid of the Torp spread 2 and the Beam FAW 3. I also do not atm have another Tact Boff to go in the ensign tactical station. This is just a work in progress and the ship will change once i can get a better ship.
also the Mk Lvl's are where they are till i can get the Dill to do some upgrading.

http://skillplanner.stoacademy.com/?buil...dfqhd_7805

You know you can always buy skills in Sol for your officers and that way upgrade the skills or buy officers in the exchange with the skills you want or with one of the skills you want and then convert him/her in a skill book?
(10-15-2015, 07:33 PM)Katarro Wrote: You know you can always buy skills in Sol for your officers and that way upgrade the skills or buy officers in the exchange with the skills you want or with one of the skills you want and then convert him/her in a skill book?

Uum Katarro,
   I would imagine that he would know where the skill trainer is located and especially since he is a KDF (Klingon) he would not get it on ESD in sol, but in the first city on Kronos. I also assume he would want to procure a specific bridge officer (boff) rather than any one off the exchange, probably the Romulan operative body's from the fleet embassy"?

Anyway, firetrekkie, this is a good starter build, and so will get upgraded later, so don't have too much to say.
For the moment I would swap the omega for a ap beta, due to the increased debuff damage. I also might be tempted to get eptw instead of the shield polarity, unless you are having surviability issues.

Hope this helps,

Aaaict
Ooopss I didnt look he was a Klingon, sorry Mr Klingon dont kill me please. Big Grin
(10-15-2015, 07:55 PM)Katarro Wrote: Ooopss I didnt look he was a Klingon, sorry Mr Klingon dont kill me please.  Big Grin

It's,ok but Katarro, you DO need to actually look at the build Provided when giving advice about that said build (the link) 
updated on 10/22/15 could use another look for assistance please and thank you