What is better?
What is better of the 2 the Romulan Warbird DN Falchion or Tulwar?I already got the Scimitar.
(09-24-2015, 08:26 PM)Age01 Wrote: What is better of the 2 the Romulan Warbird DN Falchion or Tulwar?I already got the Scimitar.
That's really down to personal preference. They made 3 for a reason: to accommodate each career

Sent from my D6603 using Tapatalk
(09-24-2015, 08:26 PM)Age01 Wrote: What is better of the 2 the Romulan Warbird DN Falchion or Tulwar?I already got the Scimitar.
Scimitar = Focus on Tactical (5 Tactical Console Slots)
Falcion = Focus on Engineering (5 Engineering Console Slots)
Tulwar = Focus on Science (5 Science Console Slots)

Essentially it comes down to that. So your choice should be depending on your own preference.
I guess what I am asking it of the two which has the best consol.I imagine you need all 3 to get thalron weapon?
(09-25-2015, 09:58 PM)Age01 Wrote: I guess what I am asking it of the two which has the best consol.I imagine you need all 3 to get thalron weapon?
Again, that comes down to a preference.
Yes, you do need all 3 for the weapon
In the current meta, Scimitar and Tulwar are very close for DPS purposes. Falchion is one step behind.
The Tulwar's 5 sci consoles made it superior to the Scimi until not long ago, due to its ability to use 5 embassy consoles. Post-nerf, embassy consoles and tac consoles are very close in practice (on beam builds); so there's not much much between Scimi and Tulwar.
Thanks i ended up getting the Tulwar already had the Scimitar.I will get the Falchion later.