Whereabout of the Chief of Operations
Hello everyone,

some of you may have heard the news already, some of you may not.

I am currently on leave in my hometown of Berlin, Germany to keep my dying father company. He is loosing the battle against his cancer and he is ready to go, yet his body has not surrendered. He's sedated to ease off the pain and hopefully, he has not to fight this much longer.

As of now, I am able to update the Fleet Stats or to process your submitted proof for the Fleet Commendations. I will continue to do so upon my return. Unfortunately, I can't tell you when this will be. However, I trust you'll understand these special circumstances and give me some leeway.

Once this personal family tragedy has passed, you can count on my full commitment to the fleets again.

Live long and prosper
P'Triq Marqus
Chief of Operations
STO Academy Fleets
Sorry to hear about your dad.  Dealing with my dad having some minor health issues is bad enough can't imagine what your situation is like.

Is there anything any of us can do to help pick up the slack while you're away?
 I am really sorry to hear about that and my condolences to you and your family. Don't worry about us, we will be fine.  Wink
Can't tell you how sorry I am to hear about this, TP. My wife lost her mother to cancer 11 years ago, so I have an idea what you and your family are going through. My deepest condolences to you and your family, and sending positive thoughts your way. If there's anything I can do to help, please don't hesitate to ask.
TacPaddy,

I am really sorry to hear about your father. I lost my father to multiple myeloma, and I lost my mother to breast cancer. So I understand what you are going through. I know that I'm new here, but I have a unique perspective on caner-related deaths, and I am a good listener. If you ever need someone to chat with, I am available for you.
Thank you all.

sent from TP's PADD