DPS 10K vs DPS Bronze
(08-27-2015, 03:02 PM)sf911 Wrote: Thank you for chiming-in Spencer and Snipey. Nice to see you guys over here Live Long and Prosper

...and thank you also for posting the recording of the admin meeting prior to the split. It's really worth a listen as it really gives an interesting view over the interests and attitudes of some IMVHO.

Yeah I wondered why that got removed, thanks to both of you. 
(08-27-2015, 02:54 PM)TacPaddy Wrote: Everyone: Please be advised, that every statement made in this thread by STO Academy Fleet members are their very own opinions.

The STO Academy Fleet is not taking sides in this matter.

My posts are always just my opinion and represent no one but me.  That's why I never talked about this here or in chat unless someone was asking about it and I could fill in some of the blanks.

To be clear, I understand why the metal channels split and don't have a problem with that but I do have a problem with the way they did it.  There was no reason to wipe out the old channels just because they were doing something new, that is my choice if I want to follow them, be in both channels or stay in the numbered channels and no one else's.
Since the positions from both sides have now been explained, I am locking this thread.