Latest patch broke skill and specialization points.
Just logged in and found that I can't spend specialization points and that my skill points are invalid and need to be respeced, which isn't a big deal since it's free when this happens, but respecing isn't working.  Perfect World is aware of the problem and working on it, Investigating [Skills Points / Spec Points and Respecing], but I'm getting really sick of these problems making it into the game.  Do the devs test anything before putting it on Holodeck or is Tribble a joke?
wow thank goodness that i waited to for your recommendations before i respec'ed. I am not doing anything until I am sure that my 5 pounds doesn't go down the drain with another botched up patch job.  " which isn't a big deal since it's free when this happens, "And does this mean that we get a free respec?

Thanks for the heads-up
You might get a free respce, just depends on how they fix it.
Given the major improvements to the lag/misfires in STF's, and considering that this bug is linked to those fixes, I'm more than happy to be forgiving and patient in this case.
Hmm haven't been on yet... Has the lag fix actually worked?
Seems vastly improved, I have run a bunch of CCAs along with Tholian event without issue. All my powers go off when I tell them to for a change. 

Agreed. I'm really impressed at Cryptic's efforts.
My internet is having serious issues and, despite of that, I actually managed to run a couple of decent ISA's.
After so many complaints and so much pessimism (including from me), it is nice to feel relatively optimistic about the game for a change.
According to a post from Trendy we will have an emergency patch, likely will be sometime tomorrow till testing is done, to fix the bug.
No free respec because it will go back to what you had before.  Stated by devs on STO Reddit.
(08-14-2015, 12:48 AM)N7washout Wrote: No free respec because it will go back to what you had before.  Stated by devs on STO Reddit.

That's assuming the planned fix actually fixes it.  Can't wait till this is fixed, I have enough points saved to level pilot up and get the ship trait.