We've been challenged!!!
Valk just mentioned that he's waiting for me to show up for a PVP today despite the fact that he had his in game mail open earlier and I could read the message asking him if 1pm est Saturday worked for him.  Maybe after the stream he'll actually read his mail and realize I sent him a message on Tuesday.
I may be able to show up on Saturday... Not entirely sure and have next to zero experience at space pvp.  If you need people i'd be happy to join in.
(07-31-2015, 08:35 PM)aaaict Wrote: I may be able to show up on Saturday... Not entirely sure and have next to zero experience at space pvp.  If you need people i'd be happy to join in.

We can do some PVPs for fun like we did last weekend after the fleet PVP but Valk won't be around tomorrow for the PVP I tried to put together.  I could use the practice and my drain build needs tested.
If I am around I'd be happy to organize some friendlies around the same time.

I could always use the practice.  Was never really a fan of PVP in other games and because of that I never gave it a chance in STO.  The PVPs we did last weekend was actually only the second time I did PVP in over a year and a half playing the game.  My Varanus Fleet Support Vessel drain build is my first purpose built PVP ship and I was looking forward to testing it out this weekend.  Is there a thread on the forum for setting up PVPs?  I tried to search for one but PVP was to short of a search term, has to be at least 4 characters.
Maybe search for "Player vs Player?"
This Subforum is reserved for that.
(07-31-2015, 09:56 PM)TacPaddy Wrote: This Subforum is reserved for that.

Thanks