Looking for a Marauder Flight-Deck Cruiser [T5-U] build
So as the title says, I'm looking for a good build. One I can tank well in and deal a somewhat good amount of DPS back to the attacker. Now I have a build that I've started on and thinking it may work for my KDF toon, but want to see what others may have in mind

Thanks in advanced 

~Hayes
Haven't used the Marauder but it looks like it might make a good threat tank or Aux2Bat DPS build.
So... What is a Aux2Bat build? I'm just starting to get into perfecting my combat builds for my ships on two characters
Auxiliary to Battery

You use 2 Aux2Bat 1s with 3 Technicians that lower the cooldown on your Boffs abilities when you use Aux2Bat.  It makes it so that you can run a different ability in every Boff slot but still have the same up time as having 2 of each ability.

You would build your ship something like this and setup a keybind with EP2W, EP2S, DEM, TT, BFAW and both A2Bs on the rotation and it would give you almost 100% up time on your abilities.  People don't use Aux2Bat as much anymore but done right it can be a pretty powerful build.