Armada system? Is it real? Pinch me!
http://www.mmorpg.com/mobile/features.cf...352&ismb=1
It is. Smile
That sounds like great news.

(07-02-2015, 06:37 PM)Attilio Wrote:
It's all we've ever wanted boss, except it doesn't have anymore ranks or a romantic getaway for us in the bahamas
(07-02-2015, 06:43 PM)Jstagg Wrote: It's all we've ever wanted boss, except it doesn't have anymore ranks or a romantic getaway for us in the bahamas

Then we'll make our own romantic getaway!! Big Grin

Additional ranks would be nice, maybe sometime after this update comes they'll allow it.

This sounds awesome I have to admit. It will be amazing if we can consolidate all of the STOA fleets into one Armada. Cross faction would indeed be very nice. I am really looking forward to this change. When does 10.5 come out?
(07-02-2015, 07:31 PM)giantcornsnake Wrote: This sounds awesome I have to admit. It will be amazing if we can consolidate all of the STOA fleets into one Armada. Cross faction would indeed be very nice. I am really looking forward to this change. When does 10.5 come out?

I don't know if there is an official date, by my guess is August. It won't overlap with the summer event, and also be the perfect time to catch kids before they go back to school.

(07-02-2015, 07:50 PM)Attilio Wrote: the perfect time to catch kids

O.O
(07-02-2015, 06:31 PM)Chris Wrote: > Additionally, Fleet leaders will be able to export to a spreadsheet all kinds of member data
> including ranks and promotions, contributions, time in game and so on.

TP is going to be so thrilled, he won't have to fight with the gateway!!
I believe that, when I see it. Wink

(07-02-2015, 06:31 PM)Chris Wrote: I hope that Armadas can contain KDF and Fed, with the currently storyline there is no reason not to have that ability.
I agree, however I doubt Cryptic will allow us to build cross-faction Armadas, although I truly hope they do.