Tour the Galaxy in Season 10
Lightning 
Hello everyone,

now that the Sector Walls have fallen, "Tour the Galaxy" have changed a bit. In the past, you needed to visit each Sector Block to get the Energy Credits, that we all want and need.
However, this has changed now. You are required to visit certain System. You do not enter same, it is sufficient to scratch the Orbit of its outmost planet. In essence, the overall strategy changed.

I encourage you to be a Hero to all the Galaxy Tourists by coming up with a solution.There is no fixed starting point. Just contact the Mission giver via the Available Tab.  Here is the Map and the Systemlist:

Find the best route and let us know what kind of build you used (Ship, equipment, DOFF, etc.)

Live Long and Prosper
TP
Zig zag? from bottom right corner of beta to top left alpha and down?
Doesnt sound like a bad suggestion!
(04-23-2015, 04:36 PM)Lerch2000 Wrote: Zig zag? from bottom right corner of beta to top left alpha and down?
(04-23-2015, 05:05 PM)Jstagg Wrote: Doesnt sound like a bad suggestion!
It isn't. Unfortunately I tried that today using Assimalted Engines, the Kobali Warp Core (Slipstream CD cut down in half) and I barely made. Granted, after it I noticed I did not use a Ship with Advanced QSD, but still. There has to be a time-efficient solution, like there has been in the past.
(04-23-2015, 05:15 PM)TacPaddy Wrote: It isn't. Unfortunately I tried that today using Assimalted Engines, the Kobali Warp Core (Slipstream CD cut down in half) and I barely made. Granted, after it I noticed I did not use a Ship with Advanced QSD, but still. There has to be a time-efficient solution, like there has been in the past.

Ya tried myself, its just too spread out and way to many turns, I'm stumped "TP" all you Smile enjoy I'll try a couple other things one thing I'm sure of unless your setup to break the big 10 barrier it isn't going to happen

I did make a copy of your map I'll number the circles and re-post If I figure something
(04-24-2015, 07:28 AM)Lerch2000 Wrote: I did make a copy of your map I'll number the circles and re-post If I figure something
That is exactly the purpose of this thread. Thank you. Wink
I have a feeling that they may make changes to it at some point.  Until then, good luck.  Maxed out warp coil, borg engine, still likely not enough to make it.
(04-24-2015, 01:42 PM)martinison Wrote: I have a feeling that they may make changes to it at some point.  Until then, good luck.  Maxed out warp coil, borg engine, still likely not enough to make it.
I would also recommend a Ship with Advanced Quantum Slipstream Drive and the Kobali Warp/Singularity Core, as it cuts the CD on Slipstream in half.
If it payed out a little more I might put the effort in.  As it is I run it for the trait and then forget about it.  Speaking of which, the trait is probably helpful too for completing it.
This is a version of the traveling salesman problem; if we know the distances between various nodes we could probably solve it mathematically. Not sure if it is worth the effort though.