Rewards for Blood of Ancients and Delta Flight
I've been trying to figure out what use the Special Qualification - Pilot is to anyone who doesn't have a pilot ship.  Might have been something they could just give you when you purchase a pilot ship.  I also have no idea about the training manuals.  They look like science abilities, is that the case?  The other items seem to be decent, though I'm not sure I'll get them as I already have more than enough gear sitting around collecting dust in my bank.
They are science abilities.

I tried to apply the Qualification to one of my BOFFs, but curiously it did not work. So either, Cryptic prevents you from "wasting" those as they are no Pilot Ships yet or it is just another bug. Wink
I got my pilot spec applied without issue. Do you have any points in pilot yourself TP? I did so maybe that is why...

(04-23-2015, 02:21 PM)robonixon Wrote: I got my pilot spec applied without issue. Do you have any points in pilot yourself TP? I did so maybe that is why...
I know, that I have at least 10 points in Pilot. So, I could even craft those myself. Well, I try again later today.
Probably a bug then, I don't even have that many yet.