*OLD* Elite STF Ground Squad- Into the Hive Elite *OLD*
(04-21-2015, 06:43 AM)TacPaddy Wrote: Don't want to be a smart-ass here, but I need to clear things up. While it is factual correct, that BST is identical to CET (both UTC+1), Britain and Central Europe are never on the same time. While the UK is currently on BST (UTC+1), Central Europe is on CEST aka "Central European Summer Time" (UTC+2). Just saying. Wink

This is very important to consider.

I Was wondering wtf was going on when CET was mentioned lol
Wow. After watching the video I'm not so sure my toon is ready. I don't have any upgraded gear.
(04-21-2015, 05:58 PM)Jstagg Wrote: This is very important to consider.

I Was wondering wtf was going on when CET was mentioned lol

Sorry about that...  Picard Facepalm on my part
(04-21-2015, 07:18 PM)garretwescott83 Wrote: Wow. After watching the  video I'm not so sure my toon is ready. I don't have any upgraded  gear.

Yeah... I said from the get go that this would be tough... Don't worry though, this is what the practice session is for. You can either improve and give it a go or you can see if you are able attempt the elite version. 
I'll still give it a try. I just hate failure of the optionals. And on a side note do I need to remod with the shotgun? I only ask because I have the cc,onega,adapted m.a.c.o,m.a.c.o and the romulan imperial ground sets. If I don't need to remod then I can use the cc or rom sets
(04-21-2015, 07:34 PM)garretwescott83 Wrote: I'll still give it a try. I just hate failure of the  optionals. And on a side note  do I need to remod with the shotgun? I only ask because I  have the cc,onega,adapted m.a.c.o,m.a.c.o and the romulan imperial ground sets. If I don't need to remod then I can use the cc or rom sets

No I believe that you do not need to remold if you have the shotgun if you put the full Omega, amaco or mac set on, with the weapon in one of your two weapons slots. It be best to use the automatic remod with the omega rep sets for this mission.
Hello fleetmates,

This is a reminder for the Elite STF Ground Squad to convene tomorrow at 1600 Hours BST time for a practice run of Into the Hive Elite. 

This is 5 pm CEST, 11am EDT and 10am CT. 

Well done for getting this together, and see you in game tomorrow. 

Good Hunting,

AAAICT
Right Guys,
       Thanks a lot for the practice run today, we sure learnt a lot and here is a summary...

1. Green floors- we need to learn the approximate patterns. Just for now if you're in one, get the hell out of there!

2- Borg Queen- no knock back or repel weapons- or kit mods/powers which will make the queen fall of the edge which means we'll have to start the whole mission again

3- In elite there will be timers and the boss room stages will be harder- so we need to make this seamless.

4- FOR THE WHOLE FLEET I now realize how difficult it is to arrange a ground mission- even posting on the forums beforehand... I find it ridiculous when it takes half an hour to organize something, and quite rude  when I receive no response from people on fleet chat- who keep talking about things like EC economics and not even bother just to say "no thanks, i'm busy"

It is no wonder that BT is a ' former/retired STOA chief  ground battle-driller".

I am up for something tomorrow- on Sunday at around the same time- 1600 BST, but can appreciate if people are unable to do this... Now that puck and BT know the layout of the STF, they are welcome to take the lead during the weekdays for sessions, when I am not available.

Good Hunting,

AAAICT

p.s. The comments above are obviously not for the few people who bothered to respond- thank you.
(04-25-2015, 05:58 PM)aaaict Wrote: Right Guys,
       Thanks a lot for the practice run today, we sure learnt a lot and here is a summary...

1. Green floors- we need to learn the approximate patterns. Just for now if you're in one, get the hell out of there!

2- Borg Queen- no knock back or repel weapons- or kit mods/powers which will make the queen fall of the edge which means we'll have to start the whole mission again

3- In elite there will be timers and the boss room stages will be harder- so we need to make this seamless.

4- FOR THE WHOLE FLEET I now realize how difficult it is to arrange a ground mission- even posting on the forums beforehand... I find it ridiculous when it takes half an hour to organize something, and quite rude  when I receive no response from people on fleet chat- who keep talking about things like EC economics and not even bother just to say "no thanks, i'm busy"

It is no wonder that BT is a ' former/retired STOA chief  ground battle-driller".

I am up for something tomorrow- on Sunday at around the same time- 1600 BST, but can appreciate if people are unable to do this... Now that puck and BT know the layout of the STF, they are welcome to take the lead during the weekdays for sessions, when I am not available.

Good Hunting,

AAAICT

STOA Elite Ground Squad Development Lead

p.s. The comments above are obviously not for the few people who bothered to respond- thank you.

I'm sorry I couldn't be around properly for this, I have my daughter round on saturdays at that time and so it isn't conducive for me, but perhaps another time! Some good notes there however, so thanks for those.

Yes, it is quite difficult, especially for ground, but that has always been the way and must be appreciated. As for being ignored in chat, yes, this happens regularly in regards to getting an event together, and is usually the product of people being busy, and/or scared of ground.

Generally, those are the exact two reasons why people dont put their hands up, and won't deviate from any conversation they are or are not having in chat. I implore you not to take it personally, I really appreciate the effort you have put into getting this running, and I don't want that to spoil your appetite!
It is curious however, as I had no problem organising a quick ground coaching session of the first 3 STF's last night

BT sure is good at what he does, but even in the past, he had no trouble, so I know for a fact that isn't why he's "retired" Tongue

Anyway, don't be afraid to do more in the future, and make sure you let me know. Myself and BT used to be all over ground back in the day before everyone started to hate it!

J

P.S. I like the title you gave yourself, but try not to do that unless we make it official Wink
(04-25-2015, 05:58 PM)aaaict Wrote: Right Guys,

Good Hunting,

AAAICT

STOA Elite Ground Squad Development Lead

In regards to #2 what about intel/command powers? I accidentally ran HGN with the wrong toon (I died more then working) the other day and used them. Or do we need some research on this. And thanks for being understanding. I'll definitely try and keep an eye on the chat window for more run times. I love both ground/space que's. Except for the space run where you have to kill the two insta kill ships. And on a side note Sundays don't work for me till after 1 pm Central time.