*OLD* Elite STF Ground Squad- Into the Hive Elite *OLD*
I think BT *is* is Asia... I literally meant halfway around the world, lol... could be wrong, but I feel like he mentioned something about it and he's almost exactly on the opposite schedule of me.

Anyways, next time I'm in game, I'll ask JB and Dahlia if they're into this... I've been looking to do some team commendation hunting for a minute and am just glad you're taking the initiative!

BT in Asia, uh oh...  If things don't work out, when i am in game tomorrow, I will try to get some people as well, just let me know...
(04-18-2015, 09:46 PM)aaaict Wrote: BT in Asia, uh oh...  If things don't work out, when i am in game tomorrow, I will try to get some people as well, just let me know...

*yawns n stretches*
\0 dwarf here, i'm not based in asia lol altho that would be heck of place to live Tongue i reside in Denmark Europe ^^, also i'm a Fed engineer not a tact but that's a minor detail lol. 
As for the ground team i applaud ure attempt of getting this up and running but it aint gonna be easy as people have a tendency to run away screaming at the sound of ground lol and i speak from past experience as the fleets ground drill instructor. 
As pucka mentioned there is jamesbryce and kukishen who r both getting very very strong on ground. and i have a feeling that there r some hidden ground potentials in fleet but requires for them to speak up and take the dwarf test ^^ 
Now that is out of the way i would suggest if u were to train stfs do not do them on advance do them on normal 
normal setting allows for u to have the time to get things right and to utterly ignore the timer and optional but that's just my 2 cents

Dwarf over and out.
[Image: signaturev22.jpg]
Thanks for the input BT, I must ask if you are interested as with your two suggestions+you+puck+me, we will have enough people to give this a try. Unfortunately I don't think I have actually met Kukishen or jamesbryce online, but i would imagine if you're giving them huge praise that they'll kick ass. If you are game, things will be a whole lot easier if you're on CET-- and when I went to Copenhagen, it was certainly a nice city...

AAAICT

p.s. Yes i certainly know why people run away as soon as they hear "ground STF'( might have done a few myself) -- was impossible to get an STF running today and those Borg ones are scary.
(04-19-2015, 12:57 PM)Blackthorn Wrote: *yawns n stretches*
\0 dwarf here, i'm not based in asia lol altho that would be heck of place to live Tongue i reside in Denmark Europe ^^, also i'm a Fed engineer not a tact but that's a minor detail lol. 
As for the ground team i applaud ure attempt of getting this up and running but it aint gonna be easy as people have a tendency to run away screaming at the sound of ground lol and i speak from past experience as the fleets ground drill instructor. 
As pucka mentioned there is jamesbryce and kukishen who r both getting very very strong on ground. and i have a feeling that there r some hidden ground potentials in fleet but requires for them to speak up and take the dwarf test ^^ 
Now that is out of the way i would suggest if u were to train stfs do not do them on advance do them on normal 
normal setting allows for u to have the time to get things right and to utterly ignore the timer and optional but that's just my 2 cents

Dwarf over and out.

Forgetting about someone, buddy? Wink
I had just assumed you had this commendation and were too busy, James... I think there's the makings of a solid team here! Sweet.

team update

confirmed-

@aaaict- GMT, Fed bunker eng
@puckalish- EDT(?) offensive sci
----------------
unconfirmed/people of interest

@blackthorn ( is that his @handel?)- CET fed eng
@jstagg(?)-unknown
@Kukishen-unknown
@jamesbryce-unknown

were starting to make progress! (hopefully)
(04-19-2015, 04:22 PM)Jstagg Wrote: Forgetting about someone, buddy? Wink

didn't mention u cuz getting you is more based on luck lol, but yea ure one of the ol' skool ground whores lol but opted not to mention the upper tier cuz of ure RL scheduels tbh mate maybe wrong of me to be considerate in that regard..... 
[Image: signaturev22.jpg]
(04-19-2015, 05:51 PM)Blackthorn Wrote: didn't mention u cuz getting you is more based on luck lol, but yea ure one of the ol' skool ground whores lol but opted not to mention the upper tier cuz of ure RL scheduels tbh mate maybe wrong of me to be considerate in that regard..... 

My schedule shouldnt oust me out of the running Tongue

I'm up for any help I can give when and where I am online. I am GMT+1 (British Summer Time) atm
I've got the full Adapted mac and standard sets aswell as the cc set. All on Laura, I'd love to get her set up to be a ground dps. And practice to help out someday. Problem is that I'm not able to get on consistent atm.