Happy 5 Years!
Happy Anniversary to us! Here are just a handful of some pictures I took today. If you took any feel free to share.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

I'm proud to be a part of this great Fleet!

Two of the party shots...

Just want to say a thank you to The Boss, James, Chris, TP and all the others that put a whole lot of effort in to the fleets.

Also, to all fleet members who engage in chat and banter, helping out noobs (and older players who are now noobs again!) which is what it is all about.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
My thanks to everyone. For making it fun. I look forward to logging on and play with a great group of players.
Happy 5th and many more.
Â
Here are some more Pictures from our Gathering in Hathon:

Then from our Gathering in Bajoran Space:

And then there was a Party on my Benthan Assault Cruiser redesignated "STOA Party Boat". Unfortunately, I took this picture far too late:
Good times, thanks everyone for coming. Even if we did have to wait for the Sun to arrive late.
Just chiming in again to echo the thanks to everyone... Especially to the leadership of all the Academy fleets for creating such a great environment, and to everyone for not making the day super-fun, but also greatly increasing my (can only speak for myself) enjoyment of the game in general.

Oh, yes, and the STOA Party Boat is truly awesome. DJ booth, lit up floor, party amplifiers for days... thanks, TP, for having us on board.

(02-23-2015, 09:34 PM)puckalish Wrote: Oh, yes, and the STOA Party Boat is truly awesome. DJ booth, lit up floor, party amplifiers for days... thanks, TP, for having us on board.
Yeah, it was fun. If you liked that, then I expect to see your KDF Alts at the Legion's Fleet Starbase during our Klingon Glory Week.