SO!
(02-22-2015, 10:15 PM)Akilagan Wrote: That is the biggest buch of bull ship that i have ever seen.....One or two people help over time yes.....NO you did not take me to the fleet starbase not to sure what you have been smoken i might have seen you there but that is it.....

With all due respect, I will not engage in a flame war with you. I am sorry that you feel you had a bad experience at Omega...I truly do.
(02-22-2015, 10:15 PM)Akilagan Wrote: That is the biggest buch of bull ship that i have ever seen.....One or two people help over time yes.....NO you did not take me to the fleet starbase not to sure what you have been smoken i might have seen you there but that is it.....

Seriously you're just going to insult people and tell them you're not sure what they have been smoking? 

As the other Admirals have mentioned, and you've FAILED TO MENTION, what is that you want?
I'm not going to be nice like the other guys, and i'm going to be strait forward with you, get to the point. I've seen you leave Omega once, you came back, so whats the deal?

You don't know want to be in a fleet? That's fine, but don't go around insulting my friends, and other fleet members.

In all honesty i'd like to see an end to this in the right manner. Why didn't you come directly to me in game? Send me an email? Help me Help you, and everything can be cool again.

UMM... Don't exactly know the circumstances but especially if you want to get any sort of nice response you can start with simply not being horrendously rude to people who are clearly asking for more information to help you... Angry

On another note if you're in omega and want access to fleet gear just ask someone or the admirals for an invite to the main academy star base.  Angel