SO!
After spending several days trying to get fleet services without being able to for some reason or another...Mainly being told that the people in question don't have time to help me. Then finally realizing that a person don't really need to be in a fleet anymore to play successfully I have decided finally to drop fleets period....Besides being in a fleet don't matter what fleet it is is way to blood expensive when one is trying to do other stuff. It might be a selfish thought but frankly I really don't care...
What kind of fleet services are you in need of?

(02-18-2015, 06:00 PM)Akilagan Wrote: After spending several days trying to get fleet services without being able to for some reason or another...Mainly being told that the people in question don't have time to help me.  Then finally realizing that a person don't really need to be in a fleet anymore to play successfully I have decided finally to drop fleets period....Besides being in a fleet don't matter what fleet it is is way to blood expensive when one is trying to do other stuff.   It might be a selfish thought but frankly I really don't care...

(02-18-2015, 06:12 PM)robonixon Wrote: What kind of fleet services are you in need of?

I am also wondering to what Fleet Services you are referring to. The Legion has plenty of Provisions, so that could not have been the issue. Have you contact the Legion's Officers for help?
Just like the other Admirals, I'm unsure as to what services you are asking about.

Aside from that, if you need something there is a list of officers you can contact directly for STOA on our ranks page http://fleet.stoacademy.com/ranks.php

In any case, if you feel fleets aren't right for you then that's ok. Plenty of people play solo. Everyone has their own style.

If I may chime in, Admirals...Speaking for myself, this Captain had asked some questions.  And, every one that I witnessed when he asked for help, assistance was rendered, in a polite and professional manner...Every time...Including from myself.   I personally went to our Starbase with him to show him around, and explained what 'services' could be procured. Specifically, the Commendation Reports.  I am utterly gob-smacked.  During my time at Omega, I've never noted any type of impropriety nor neglect.
With respect.
I have no idea as to the content of this circumstance or situation, but I did notice just in reading this thread, he is or was a member of the Omega fleet, and with that observation, IF he was using the term services to refer to being able to purchase fleet gear with him being in Omega, the holdings haven't had any provisions that I've noticed. So IF that was what he was making reference to, or possibly changing fleets long enough to purchase fleet gear because Omega had no provisions, he may have not been online when those with high enough rank could make the swap for him, since Sub-Admiral and above are the only ones that can invite to Academy and Militia. But again, this is only an educated guess made strictly from observations of his post and signature.  Still just a guess, could be wrong, just a guess. Smile 

(02-19-2015, 03:39 AM)Munshower Wrote: If I may chime in, Admirals...Speaking for myself, this Captain had asked some questions.  And, every one that I witnessed when he asked for help, assistance was rendered, in a polite and professional manner...Every time...Including from myself.   I personally went to our Starbase with him to show him around, and explained what 'services' could be procured. Specifically, the Commendation Reports.  I am utterly gob-smacked.  During my time at Omega, I've never noted any type of impropriety nor neglect.
With respect.

That is the biggest buch of bull ship that i have ever seen.....One or two people help over time yes.....NO you did not take me to the fleet starbase not to sure what you have been smoken i might have seen you there but that is it.....
(02-18-2015, 06:33 PM)TacPaddy Wrote: I am also wondering to what Fleet Services you are referring to. The Legion has plenty of Provisions, so that could not have been the issue. Have you contact the Legion's Officers for help?

Sorry TP i did not mean to say that it was Legion that i was having problems with.....Legion was fine.......IT was Omega....
If you could be more specific as to what happened that would be helpful. I'm still unsure and therefore can't help.

(02-22-2015, 10:17 PM)Akilagan Wrote: Sorry TP i did not mean to say that it was Legion that i was having problems with.....Legion was fine.......IT was Omega....

Alright. I am still not sure, what exactly you needed on your Omega character. Whatever in detail it was, I'm sorry that those needs could not be accomodated so far and I am certain that we have just a huge misunderstanding here.
If you are willing, please contact me via ingame mail (@TacPaddy_stoa) or here in the Forums via PM. I'm sure, we can work things out.