Saved Character Editor: change "CostumeV5"-data
Your tool to save the Uniforms of your character and rename it is absolutely brilliant. Especially if you want change the names to organize the costumes. (If you want the same type of Uniform for your captain an BO's and find them quickly)

But is there an option to change the value of the variable "CostumeV5" because this is the name under which you will find this costume ingame. Normally this contains the @-handler and the name of the captain, if you load new costumes for all your BO's probably all will be displayed with the same name and if you have 5 BO's which all are the same race/gender it could be a little bit tricky to chose te right BO at the tailor Wink

I tried to change this value directly with an text-editor, but after daving the file can not be used to see a preview or to load it ingame.
I'll have to do some research into it so I can't say for certain.

I have a question about this, more or less.. is it possible of anyone to send me a file (or files) containing one of their characters and for me to open it exactly the same but inside my game (at the Tailor editor)?.... or just the Uniforms will go? I believe these the body variants should be saved at some specific file, right?
U.S.S. Achiever
Junae, Vocan, Kolez, Zarva, Heidi, Nuno Espadinha, Elisa Torres, Girquay, T'Vrell, Oeshi

Hi, sorry I'm just coming across this.

While editing your character you can save it, and it saves everything. You can give that to someone and they can load it. It will load all of your character's physical features and clothing. Keep in mind this will only work if they are the same race and gender.

Hope that helps.

Ok.. good.. but all the clothes will work, even if i don't have them accessible in my game?
U.S.S. Achiever
Junae, Vocan, Kolez, Zarva, Heidi, Nuno Espadinha, Elisa Torres, Girquay, T'Vrell, Oeshi

No, you will need access to them. If you don't have them unlocked the game will choose another one for you.

(01-30-2016, 08:08 PM)Attilio Wrote: No, you will need access to them. If you don't have them unlocked the game will choose another one for you.

Ok, just as i thought! Thanks!
U.S.S. Achiever