KDF / KDF-RRF Tactical and Science Personnel needed for Accolade Hunting
Hi Guys,

I'm eager to get some class-specific Accolades, but I need to team up with you. So I'm looking for KDF / KDF-allied RRF Tactical and Science Personnel to help me out getting those Accolades. With me being an Engineer, we would have all classes covered then. I would want to do the following missions with you:

Story Arc "Allies" (KDF allied RRF only)
The Price of Neutrality (Click to View)

Story Arc "Freedom" (RRF) / "Romulan Mystery" (KDF)
Mine Enemy (Click to View)
Cutting the Cord (Click to View)

Story Arc "Cardassian Struggle" (KDF including alled RRF)
Second Wave (Click to View)
Operation Gamma (Click to View)
Facility 4028 (Click to View)

If you like to join me on this "Quest", then let me know.
I'd be willing to help out with my Tac KDF, although I'd prefer getting the accolades on my main Eng KDF lol

Well I'm sure your eng can still fit the bill as long as there is another tac and Sci in the team Smile
(02-08-2015, 09:06 PM)Jstagg Wrote: Well I'm sure your eng can still fit the bill as long as there is another tac and Sci in the team Smile
Great minds think alike. I was about to say something very similar to that. LOL
I'd be up for some accolade hunting.  I can bring any of the three careers, so I'll just cover whatever is needed.
(02-09-2015, 03:41 AM)Chris Wrote: I be happy to help with my KDF Tac, sounds like fun.

Yay then I don't have to!!! lol

So today, I earned the first seven extra Accolades with the help of @martinison, @Labtech2 and @ayexeyen.

We did "Mine Enemy", "Frozen" and "Coliseum". With Labtech having a Reman, we had maximum outcome in "Frozen". It was a fun run, not to mention the fastest "Coliseum" run ever. Wink

Thanks again, Guys. 14 Accolades down, 17 to go. Wink