First Contact and Andorian Space
I took it to be in good fun, but any excuse for ground pvp Smile

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
(02-08-2015, 03:20 PM)Monty Wrote: I took it to be in good fun, but any excuse for ground pvp Smile

lol fair enough, although I probably suck on ground

(02-08-2015, 03:14 PM)Attilio Wrote: LOL

Apparently I win a park LOL so would you like me to split it into two posts? Would that make you feel better?

haha I'm not mad at Mal or anything, as far as I'm concerned this was just a friendly debate... well more like me trying to say that anything is possible and Mal saying he was right (I have the PMs to prove that). Right now I'm just have fun with Mal lol
Lol ground PvP? Sure!

Anyways, yes this was a friendly thing, we're just joking around.

James's win park sign is irrelevant. Everybody always takes sides AGAINST Mal. xD
Mal, I don't want to ruin your day, but you should keep in mind, the Attilio is Vulcan. He will just reason you to death with his damn vulcan Logic. Trust me, I've been there. Spare yourself the trouble, be the bigger emotional human and fascinate that Vulcan by unexpectedly giving in. LOL

No offense, Boss.

Here's some win(n) for those who need it

That is not the win we are looking for lol
I think you guys should go to Andoria and settle this in the time-honored tradition of my people, the Ushaan.

If they actually allowed PvP on that map, it would be great!
(02-08-2015, 04:43 PM)TacPaddy Wrote: Mal, I don't want to ruin your day, but you should keep in mind, the Attilio is Vulcan. He will just reason you to death with his damn vulcan Logic. Trust me, I've been there. Spare yourself the trouble, be the bigger emotional human and fascinate that Vulcan by unexpectedly giving in. LOL

No offense, Boss.

Unexpectedly? There's nothing unexpected about logic lol