18 100.00%
No
0%
0 0%
Total 18 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

STO Academy "Carrier Strike Force"
Hello everybody,

I want to establish a Carrier Strike Force for our Fleets. To do so, I ask every Carrier enthusiast to join me. By that I mean Fleet members who really care about Carrier Warfare and work towards making their Carriers a top-notch deadly weapon.

You qualify for the Carrier Strike Force, if you have one (or more) of the following T5-U or T6 Carriers (because of the Starship Mastery):

T5 Carriers upgraded to T5-U
  • Advanced Obelisk Carrier (T5-U)
  • Caitian Atrox Carrier (T5-U)
  • Fleet Caitian Atrox Carrier (T5-U)
  • Fleet Kar'Fi Battle Carrier (T5-U)
  • Fleet Vo'Quv Carrier (T5-U)
  • Kar'Fi Battle Carrier (T5-U)
  • Jem'Hadar Dreadnought Carrier (T5-U)
  • Tholian Recluse Carrier (T5-U)
  • Xindi-Aquatic Narcine Dreadnought Carrier (T5-U)
T6 Carriers
  • Breen Sarr Theln Carrier

Lock Box / Lobi Store Carriers can be upgraded for free. C-Store Ships usually must be upgraded by a Starship Upgrade requisition, which costs 750 ZEN or several million Energy Credits on the Exchange. Some Fleet Carriers however can be upgraded for free, if their C-Store variants have already been upgraded.

If you like to join, reply to this thread by stating your Handle, what Carrier(s) you want to use and the Time Zone you live in (UTC +/- x hours).

Current members of STOA's Carrier Strike Force (Click to View)

After we have at least a group of five Members, we will use this thread to share ideas on Carrier builds, seek advice and arrange Carrier-only Events. I will update a list of the Carrier Task Force members in this post.

Pilots, man your Planes!

LLAP / Qapla' / Jolan Tru
@TacPaddy_stoa aka TP
I need to try carriers on Montara - loved the kalfi with mon't but didn't get on with the mirror vo'quv with Montara. Will try the obilesk and see if it deserves an upgrade

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
@dammitjim7676

KDF Tactical Dahar Master Jazzmyna flying a T5-U Jem'hadar Dreadnought Carrier

Time zone is Eastern US (GMT -5), usually available during weekday daytime hours and occasional weekends.
Count me in.  [email protected] is flying the Breen Sarr Theln Carrier.

Time zone, central U.S.
Dear Tacpaddy,
      I'm currently working on a Breen Carrier build (tier 6) on my Roman Alt. 
It won't be ready for some time though( it hasn't joined the fleet yet!) so I would like to register my interest, and please keep me in the loop. 

I will update when I have reached a combat ready level.

Time Zone, GMT, (+0) flying from London, UK

AAAICT (@aaaict)
Consider it done.
Thought I'd share my Sarr Theln build.

http://skillplanner.stoacademy.com/?buil...theln_2423
Looks solid. I'm just curious how the "Beam Barrage" Trait is working for you. A Bonus of +2% Beam Barrage seemed a bit too low for my taste.

For comparason, here's the R.R.W. Bhrein'Mosarum (also Sarr Theln).
(02-13-2015, 09:16 PM)Chris Wrote: Are you guys pulling our Legs?

When I look at those two builds the names and number of medals are different, but the weapons, boff skills, etc, are the same.
Just checked and my build is still the same Tetryon build it always was. I noticed, that sometimes the skill planner gets laggy, if you try to access multiple builds at once. But so far, I thought the reason was my old PC.

(02-13-2015, 09:30 PM)Chris Wrote: Also,

I suggest we have some fun carrier events on Tuesday February 24th around 1900 UTC!  (as I'm working from home that day.  ; )

Chris
Marked in my Calendar. 19:00 UTC would be 2 PM EST / 1 PM Central, right?
Hi, I was just wondering whether this group is for people who are interested in carrier warfare, but don't have a full build yet? I have a JHDC (T5-U) that is in the process of being built up