STO Academy Chat Channel Issue
Hey guys, been offline for a few weeks, but back up and running now. Logged into the game and started to ask a question in chat only to find out that for some reason I was muted. No clue how or why this happened considering I haven't been in game for abit. Just wondering if it is the notorious mute bug back with avengence, or just an accident, either way, would it be possible to unmute me so I can talk in chat again? Please? Thanks.

Rus,
Commodore
STO Academy

I'll take a look when I log into the game.

Does anyone remember the work around to unmute someone?

This is probably the bug that annoys me the most because it's so simple and yet they won't fix it.

TP and me made additional accounts to go with one solution we found on STO forums, where you need to mute 2 users to un-mute 3rd. 
Try to check if those are still in channel (mine was @muted4ever or something like that, I don't remember what was his) and mute them again, then try to un-mute Martok... 
But it's weird solution that may end up with muting someone else that was muted before. We managed to do it properly, but with at least an hour of trial and errors.

Jolan Tru!
My alternate Account should be @echopapa602.
I don't see either in the channel lol but I'll try out the solution. Thanks!

This is interesting, I muted a user and two other users who were already muted becaume unmuted.

I never thought I'd be typing "mute" that many times in 1 sentence lol

Anyway martok, check it out now and let me know if it's working.

(01-31-2015, 03:00 PM)Attilio Wrote: This is interesting, I muted a user and two other users who were already muted becaume unmuted.

I never thought I'd be typing "mute" that many times in 1 sentence lol

Anyway martok, check it out now and let me know if it's working.

Yup, it works like this  Tongue

Welcome back, Martok! I hope there aren't too many annoying changes for you in game now!
it's working again yay, thanks guys, good to be back, hoping the RL issues stay claim for awhile so I can play Smile