"Pure Carriers only" Advanced Fleet STF Run
Lightning 
Alright Guys, the "Big Carrier"-only STF Event is back, only this time it is renamed in an attempt to avoid confusion. It's now called the "Pure Carriers only" Advanced Fleet STF Run.

To qualify for this Event, you need a Carrier with two Hangar Bays. It doesn't matter, if you are Level 50 or 60. As long as you have a "pure" Carrier. (Click to View)
In order to allow for maximum compability, we will conduct this Event at advanced difficulty, meaning that you will be scaled up to Level 60, if necessary.  Then we will bring the fight to Borg by proceeding in this order:
  1. Infected: The Conduit (aka ISA)
  2. Khitomer: Vortex (aka KASA/KSA)
  3. The Cure Found (aka CSA)
  4. (Optional) Hive Onslaught (aka HSA)
  5. (Optional) Borg: Disconnected (aka BDA)

Please note that the Walkthroughs on STOWiki for these Missions are either missing or obsolete. So, you better discuss strategy before hitting the Start button and listen to (reading) the Orders of the Team Leader as suggested in the Fleet Rules. The use of Voice chat is encouraged, because even if you do not have a microphone, you can still listen in.

As the Event is scheduled to last one hour, the first three Maps should be easily covered. However, depending on the Groups progress and the availabilty of the participants, the Event may be prolongend to covered the remaining two Maps as well.

This Event repeats every four days, so keep an Eye on your Fleet Events Calendar.

Pilots, man your Planes.

LLAP / Qapla' / Jolan Tru
@TacPaddy_stoa aka TP
Looks like it was a good event.

I see a Breen Carrier, presumably Chris' from the point of view.

What did others fly?   Looks like a Tholian Widow Carrier, and a Xindi carrier.

Do the Fleet Sub Admirals host events?
(01-23-2015, 05:21 PM)WilliamThomas Wrote: Do the Fleet Sub Admirals host events?

Some of us do. I host PVP practices and Nukara missions.
(01-23-2015, 05:21 PM)WilliamThomas Wrote: Looks like it was a good event.
It was, although it started really slow. As usual, people got surprised when I called for the invites.

(01-23-2015, 05:21 PM)WilliamThomas Wrote: I see a Breen Carrier, presumably Chris' from the point of view.

What did others fly?   Looks like a Tholian Widow Carrier, and a Xindi carrier.
Yeah, the Sarr Theln belongs to Chris. I usually fly one myself, but this time I tried my Tholian Recluse. The Xindi-Aquatic Narcine Dreadnought Carrier belongs to the Legion Admiral.
[/quote]

(01-23-2015, 05:21 PM)WilliamThomas Wrote: Do the Fleet Sub Admirals host events?
As it was already mentioned, some of the Sub-Admirals host events. If you have ideas for events, that you want to host yourself, I recommend using Fleet Events Sub-Forum to promote them in advance and then making the calls ingame. If the Feedback is good enough to make it a regular one, you can contact one of the Sub-Admirals or Fleet Leaders to make it a recurring one listed ingame.
I'll have to try and make the next one of these, looks like a good time. 

I don't know, but probably not anymore.

As of 10 minutes ago no RSVPs on the Event. That's why I asked Attilio to take the Event down. I'm going to post something about Carriers in the Fleet Groups tomorrow, for those who are actually interested in Carrier Warfare. 
(02-03-2015, 08:44 PM)Chris Wrote: Paddy,

I'd be up for playing at the normal 'Carrier STF time' this Friday!  (I'll be working from home that day-)

Chris
That's the day when I'll also play through the new Romulan arc.....
I'll keep that in mind.