T5 Carriers only
- Mirror Vo'Quv Carrier
- Obelisk Carrier
- Vo'Quv Carrier
- Advanced Obelisk Carrier
- Caitian Atrox Carrier
- Fleet Caitian Atrox Carrier
- Fleet Kar'Fi Battle Carrier
- Fleet Vo'Quv Carrier
- Kar'Fi Battle Carrier
- Jem'Hadar Dreadnought Carrier
- Tholian Recluse Carrier
- Xindi-Aquatic Narcine Dreadnought Carrier
- Breen Sarr Theln Carrier
- Infected: The Conduit (aka ISA)
- Khitomer: Vortex (aka KASA/KSA)
- The Cure Found (aka CSA)
- (Optional) Hive Onslaught (aka HSA)
- (Optional) Borg: Disconnected (aka BDA)
Please note that the Walkthroughs on STOWiki for these Missions are either missing or obsolete. So, you better discuss strategy before hitting the Start button and listen to (reading) the Orders of the Team Leader as suggested in the Fleet Rules. The use of Voice chat is encouraged, because even if you do not have a microphone, you can still listen in.
As the Event is scheduled to last one hour, the first three Maps should be easily covered. However, depending on the Groups progress and the availabilty of the participants, the Event may be prolongend to covered the remaining two Maps as well.
This Event repeats every four days, so keep an Eye on your Fleet Events Calendar.
Pilots, man your Planes.
LLAP / Qapla' / Jolan Tru
@TacPaddy_stoa aka TP