It only took a 2 1/2 years, but contributing DOFFs IS becoming much easier!
Thumbs Up 
So, while I patched Tribble today I took a look at its Patch Notes, since it was a little over 2 GB.

Looks what I found:
  • Added Buttons to select all/select none on the Fleet Duty Officer donation screen.
They say that patience is a virtue, but pardon my language, when I say: "About f***ing time!"  Big Grin
So I guess, we get this with the 5th Anniversary.

Live Long and Prosper
TP
Oooooh - I'm going to like this feature a LOT!
(01-11-2015, 11:16 PM)jules Wrote: Oooooh - I'm going to like this feature a LOT!

LOL. Ask me about it. This is going to save me approximately 20 minutes each time, LOTS of DOFFs need to be contributed to Omega/Legion. I was praying for this feature for month after month.
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

No more bragging about being tired after contributing few hundreds of Doffs...
My wrist will be grateful!  Now, to get them to allow us to buy commodities in groups of 1000.
(01-11-2015, 11:58 PM)Xhopeon Wrote: No more bragging about being tired after contributing few hundreds of Doffs...
(01-12-2015, 02:30 AM)martinison Wrote: My wrist will be grateful!  Now, to get them to allow us to buy commodities in groups of 1000.
LOL. Tired is the wrong word here, Biba. Like KG said, OUR wrists will be grateful. Wink

I second the "Buy Commodities in stacks of 1000" thingy.
Considering waiting for this with Doffs, it will happen... and even they don't know when, but in few months... maybe years Wink

now seriously, I didn't know how low quality of my last two mice was until I started contributing Doffs, let's just pray it comes within next few patches!

Bipsy Dipsy communicating through Tapatalk.