STO Academy Fleet Statistics
(07-02-2016, 12:57 PM)TacPaddy Wrote: Hi everyone,

starting yesterday, all submissions of proof for the various Commendations are to be done exclusively on the Fleet website. Since you can see all your individual data there now, there is no really a reason to continue. Therefore I created a final Presentation, that you can download here to watch. I wanted to embed it on the Stats website, but Office Online does a terrific job in messing up the results. Btw, you won't need PowerPoint for this to work.

Live Long and Prosper
TP
TP,

Thank you so much for taking the time to take each person's statistics and compile them into an easy-to-understand, exceptionally organized spreadsheet.  From someone who has a love/hate relationship with Excel, I must give respect where respect is due.
(07-03-2016, 07:16 AM)Rev Wrote: TP,

Thank you so much for taking the time to take each person's statistics and compile them into an easy-to-understand, exceptionally organized spreadsheet.  From someone who has a love/hate relationship with Excel, I must give respect where respect is due.
Thank you and you're welcome. To be honest, the toughest part was importing the data. Excel pretty much did the rest then. Wink