STO Academy Fleet Statistics
Working now, thanks.
(07-14-2015, 04:14 PM)chestertrek Wrote: Working now, thanks.
Thank goodness. I almost began to panic there. Glad, it works again. Wink
The Fleet Stats have been updated to include the effects of the introduction of the Armada system.
Hello everyone,

turns out I made a little bubu, that has a tiny effect on Acting Captains. The Status message for Acting Captains states a date, when their probation period passes. The date shown is actually the earliest recorded Join date supplied by Cryptic.

So I apologize for any confusions that may have caused. I will fix that display issue asap. Should be done with the next update on this weekend.
Hi everyone,

there is currently an issue, that prevents you from seeing your full Status history. Thanks to @firetrekkie for reporting that. I'll investigate that and try to fix it ASAP.
(11-02-2015, 06:38 PM)TacPaddy Wrote: Hi everyone,

there is currently an issue, that prevents you from seeing your full Status history. Thanks to @firetrekkie for reporting that. I'll investigate that and try to fix it ASAP.
The bug occured apparently due to a very recent update of Microsoft Office Online. I have fixed it now. It is not as elegant as I hoped for, but nevertheless you can access the data again.

I separated the Commendations overview and the map progression from the general summary. You'll find a new menu entry called "Fleet Member Status. From there, you have the options:
  • General summary
  • Commendations
  • Map Progress

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Live Long and Prosper
TP
I get this error "404 - Komponente nicht gefunden" when trying to open the fleet statistics. Not sure
what it means but will look it up in google translate. LoL.

(11-03-2015, 12:48 PM)trellis Wrote: I get this error "404 - Komponente nicht gefunden" when trying to open the fleet statistics. Not sure
what it means but will look it up in google translate. LoL.
I suspect you tried to access the Fleet stats through a bookmarked URL, that is no longer valid.
Please try again using http://stoastats.tacpaddy.eu.

send via TP's Communicator
Hi everyone,

I have kinda sad news. After I uploaded the Fleet Stats today, my source file became corrupted. So I need to rebuild that. There is nothing to worry, your progress on Commendations is saved so there is no loss there. I'm rebuild the source file ASAP, so hang in there.
(12-22-2015, 10:46 AM)TacPaddy Wrote: Hi everyone,

I have kinda sad news. After I uploaded the Fleet Stats today, my source file became corrupted. So I need to rebuild that. There is nothing to worry, your progress on Commendations is saved so there is no loss there. I'm rebuild the source file ASAP, so hang in there.
Almost done with the rebuild. It will feature a progress report for the Chief of Operations Challenge, so the Stats will be back online by the time the challenge starts. Wink