STO Academy Fleet Statistics
Thank you for your hard work TP, I think the stats page is great! Big Grin
NOTE: I have currently difficulties to use the Gateway properly. This may be connect to changing my ISP and now having 8 times the speed I had previously.
Also, I am leaving for the weekend to visit my parents, so the next Update will probably not take place before April 9. Sorry for the inconvenience.
No worries, TP. I as well been having some issues with the gateway. Be safe on you trip to the parents
Alright, I'm formally back from my weekend leave. The Stats are updated and you will notice some changes. As the embedded Excel Data really don't care for responsive design, I discontinued the different Top 10 Lists. Instead there is now a Leaderboard, that you can sort and filter to get the results you want to see. The same goes for the "Citation Hunt" lists. It is now a list that also can be sorted and filtered.

Btw, this also makes my life / work a little bit easier, so I hope you understand. Wink

Live Long and Prosper
TP
A Glitch occured in the Stats. I have taken the Stats down for the moment and fix it in the morning.
Alright, Glitches fixed. Fleet Stats are back online. Enjoy the Data jungle. Wink
Alright Guys! I have made minor cosmetic changes to the Fleet History and the Contribution Analysis. I also added the Inter-Fleet Help Database, which shows you who can help you in crafting Equipment / Training Manuals as well as who has access to a Freighter.

Last but not least, I added Puck's Charts regarding his Exchange Observations. Enjoy!
(04-28-2015, 08:32 AM)Nyxadrill1962 Wrote: Hi TP, I'm getting an "Unable to display Named Item" error on the Freighter Captains?
It's fixed now. Wink
Alright, I made another addition to the Fleet Stats site. You have now a "Tools" Tab. In there you have three options: Your Playtime, Time Conversion and Contribution Shopping List.

A. Your Playtime
As the item suggest, you can calculate your total playtime by entering the individual play times of your Characters. By entering /played in chat, the game will tell you the time played on that character. Enter those values into the Tool and you get the overall time you played Star Trek Online. As a bonus, it will tell you have much time you spent playing the game per day.

B. Time Conversion
Planning Events are sometimes a major PITA. So I decided to create this little tool to help you with it. Just enter a date and a time and it will convert it into most of the times applicable to our Fleet members. If you happen to miss your Time Zone / Location and / or want a special location added to the list. Just let me know.

C. Contribution Shopping List
As you know, contributing to the Fleet Holdings is not only about Fleet Marks and Dilithium. It is also about Consumsables and Commodities. This list helps you to plan to get those. Enter the stuff needed and it shows you, how much it costs and where to go to get it.

Enjoy the Tools, everyone!
[quote pid='20048' dateline='1431086970']
C. Contribution Shopping List
As you know, contributing to the Fleet Holdings is not only about Fleet Marks and Dilithium. It is also about Consumsables and Commodities. This list helps you to plan to get those. Enter the stuff needed, how much it costs and where to go to get it.
[/quote]

That is freakin awesome TP!  Thank you!

I saw a post last night from Cryptic saying that they know the freighters are missing and are working to get them back in.  Hopefully it won't be too long.