Earn 8000 Dilithium in Less Than 2 Hours
This updated guide gives you an idea of how to earn your daily 8000 Dilithium in less than 2 hours as easily as possible. This does not include travel or loading screen times. You can do them in any order that you like or substitute them for different things that you may enjoy.

Please reply with your feedback on this guide, what you do to earn Dilithium, and how long it takes. Let's try to find the shortest time to earn 8000 Dilithium daily!

1) Location: Vlugta Asteroid Mine - Beta Ursae Sector Block
Average Time: 10 minutes
Maximum Dilithium (score of 735 on everything): 1000
Mission Information:
  • Accept the "Asteroid Mining" mission from "Isihl" (you will need an EV suit)
  • The amount of Dilithium you earn will vary depending on your scores
  • Tip: Use the arrow keys on your keyboard for mining
  • Tip: If you never mined before, there is a practice console to the left of the ramp

2) Location: Fleet Dilithium Mine - Beta Ursae Sector Block
Average Time: 25 minutes
Maximum Dilithium (score of 735 on everything): 2480
Mission Information:
  • Accept the "Mine Dilithium Motherload: duty officer assignment from the "Mining Foreman" which awards 500 Dilithium upon completion
  • Accept mining missions from the "Miner Shift Manager" (you will need an EV suit)

• Mine Impure Dilithium Crystals (Daily)
    • Mine Rich Dilithium Crystals (Daily)
    • Mine Pure Dilithium Crystals (Daily)
  • The amount of Dilithium you earn will vary depending on your scores.
  • Tip: Use the arrow keys on your keyboard to make mining easy

3a) Federation Foundry Spotlight Mission
Average Time: 20 minutes
Dilithium: 3360
Mission Information:
  • Accept "Investigate Officer Reports" from the "Available" tab in the mission window
  • Accept "The Sword of the Kuvah'Magh" from the "Foundry" tab in the mission window
  • You will need to do this twice in order to get the full 3360 dilithium. Doing it once will only reward 2400 dilithium
3b) KDF Foundry Spotlight Mission
Average Time: 5 minutes
Dilithium: 3360
Mission Information:
  • Accept "Investigate Officer Reports" from the "Available" tab in the mission window
  • Accept "Vulture Wheel" from the "Foundry" tab in the mission window
  • You will need to do this twice in order to get the full 3360 dilithium. Doing it once will only reward 2400 dilithium

4) Infected The Conduit Normal - PvE Queue
Average Time: 10 minutes
Dilithium: 860
Mission Information:
  • Start a team in fleet chat or join one in the PvE queue
  • This assumes that you will get all optional objectives
  • After completing the mission, use the Omega Reputation's special project to convert 50 Omega Marks into 500 Dilithium

If you have an extra 500 Dilithium you can visit the Fleet Dilithium Mine and speak to the "Mining Foreman" who has an assignment that lets you refine 500 Dilithium daily. 

If for some reason you fall short of 8000, or want to substitute one of the above for a little variety, you can do any of the following:

1) All reputations have assignments that let you turn in an item or marks and convert them to dilithium.

2) Talk to the "Security Officer" on the Fleet Starbase, Earth Space Dock, or Qo'noS to start a duty officer assignment that converts 5 Contraband into 2000 Dilithium. You can get Contraband through special Duty Officer assignments found in the Personal tab, or buying them on the exchange.

3) KDF players have the option of doing a Pi Canis Alpha & Beta Sortie missions which awards 1880 Dilithium.

4) Most Duty Officer assignments award Dilithium

5) Go through the list of missions in the "Available" tab of the "Mission Window". Some of them award different amounts of Dilithium.

6) PvE queue missions also reward dilithium, but some could take a while to complete depending on the mission and your team.

7) You can also do the Lore missions at the Starfleet and Klingon academies. To find the answers simply do an online search for "path to 2409 answers".

8) Open Lockboxes and hope you get a Rich Dilithium Mining Claim which you can turn in at the Vlugta Dilithium Mine. This can reward thousands of Dilithium.

Under no circumstances should you forget to mine Dilithium, when the Dilithium Event is on.
While you earn 50% more on everything that grants you Dilithium during the Dilithium Event, Mining actually grants you a 100% more.
Which means that from Mining alone you can gain up to 6,960 Dilithium during the Dilithium Event.
If you do possess Dilithium Mining Claims from Lock Boxes, then you can gain up to 10,000 Dilithium during the Event. So like I suggest, never ever forget to mine during the Dilithium Event.

Live Long and Prosper
TP
I would also add for level 60's. Doing Defend Rhihho Station Elite, Nukara Transdimensional Tactics Elite, and Bug Hunt Elite take about 15 minutes to run all three. You get 3 salvaged tech, crafting mats, and 4320 dilithium for under 20 minutes work and the cooldown is 30 minutes for them. BUT a TR-116B is required for Rhihho Station.
Well I specifically didn't add any Elite missions because not everyone is equipped to do Elites. Really, someone who can do Elites doesn't need this guide, they figured it out already lol

It takes you 15 minutes to run all 3 because you're on a team where everyone is equipped for it and can handle it. For the rest of us, it'll take only 5 minutes because we fail just warping in LOL

I have found the best option is once you hit level 50, do Step Between Stars to unlock the Dyson Sphere and do the Voth Ground missions.  It takes about 30-40 minutes and you should have over 8k Dil, especially if you can find a team at the start.

So at most, 1 hour to earn 8K?

(01-02-2015, 08:44 PM)Attilio Wrote: So at most, 1 hour to earn 8K?

Correct.  I've gotten around 9-10k in less than an hour with just a two man team.  Plus 5 Voth Cybernetic Implants (or more) if you complete the zone.

Just the daily missions (there are four) will grant about 6k solo but it does take a little longer unless there are other people (non-team) in zone.

It's true about the Voth Battle Zone. However, not everyone is at a point where they can access it. So this Guide is rather meant for Characters of all Levels. With the exception of ISA, of course.
LOL I do what the OP does almost to the letter. However I have been doing Nukera easy/mediums. Turn the marks I get into dil. Give me a little cushion each day. Oh and I do this on 10 toons each day lol 
Don't forget the veterans dilithium reward. You can refine an additional 1000 at Starfleet Acadamy of Fed and on Qo'nos near the exchange for kdf.