No Pc these Days -.-
Hey STO Academy, Iám [email protected] and [email protected] My Pc "burned" down last night, mutch smoke and all these stuff. iám very new in the fleet and I like it, for me it´s a place with chillness and silence Wink i would like to be in this fleet from now an until forever. problem is, my pc crashed and as a student... hardware is very expensive, it can take some months to get all the bugs for the new pc! i would like to be set to an vacation status or something like that because when i come back with ma new pc i will continue playing star trek online. i have a laptop to communicate over the forum with you but i dont found the threat for people "on vacation". i cant write an ingamemail so this is my only option.the laptop isn´t for gaming , onboard garifchip and all these office stuff + old laptop Wink pls be patient? with me, for posting in the possible wrong threat and sry for my english! here it´s 23:13, iám tired and english isn´t my motherlanguage. hope to see ya ingame  soon, best wishes [email protected] Smile P.S: Don´t like the the T6 Intrepid? Just use the Vesta Smile greets and wishes from Germany
(11-24-2014, 10:17 PM)Chaos Wrote: Hey STO Academy, Iám [email protected] and [email protected] My Pc "burned" down last night, mutch smoke and all these stuff. iám very new in the fleet and I like it, for me it´s a place with chillness and silence Wink i would like to be in this fleet from now an until forever. problem is, my pc crashed and as a student... hardware is very expensive, it can take some months to get all the bugs for the new pc! i would like to be set to an vacation status or something like that because when i come back with ma new pc i will continue playing star trek online. i have a laptop to communicate over the forum with you but i dont found the threat for people "on vacation". i cant write an ingamemail so this is my only option.the laptop isn´t for gaming , onboard garifchip and all these office stuff + old laptop Wink pls be patient? with me, for posting in the possible wrong threat and sry for my english! here it´s 23:13, iám tired and english isn´t my motherlanguage. hope to see ya ingame  soon, best wishes [email protected] Smile P.S: Don´t like the the T6 Intrepid? Just use the Vesta Smile greets and wishes from Germany
Keine Sorge. Es gibt keinen "Vacation thread". So lange Du innerhalb der nächsten sechs Monate wieder da bist, wird es kein Problem. Und selbst wenn, kannst Du jeder Zeit wieder zu uns stossen. An deiner Stelle würde ich es trotzdem mal mit dem Laptop versuchen. Wink

TP

Courtesy translation: Don't worry. There is no "Vacation thread". As long as you are back within the next six months, there won't be a problem. And even if, you can re-join us at any time. If I were you, I would try the Laptop anyway.

TP
Thx for the reply, trust me when i say: "i´am happy that i can use my email account without loading times" Big Grin