Improving The Fleet
I'm always looking for ways to improve the fleet and make sure members have fun. In this thread I'd like to hear what you enjoy doing besides playing Star Trek Online and of course being a part of the greatest fleet ever!! Big Grin

In the comments let me know what are some things that you enjoy? Do you like to write stories? Make foundry missions? Draw? Create images in photoshop? Compose music? Edit videos? Exercise? Dance? Whatever it is let me know, just keep it family friendly please.

Also please let other fleet members know about this thread so they can share their ideas too. Based on what you write I'll do my best to come up with ways to support what you enjoy.

Well, as my Forum title suggests, I'm an Excel enthusiast. It actually relaxes me at times to analyze huge amounts of data to get certain results (yes, you may call me crazy now). Wink

Also, I have become very fond of the Foundry. I've been working on a "Fleet Holding Tutorial", which tells you their benefits and thusly shall encourage you to join a Fleet. And yes, it will become a hidden recruitment tool, if I ever get to finish it. LOL
I am also a data nerd by trade, I spend my days working in SAS, SQL, and Tableau. 

Nyx I could create a fleet group called "Creative Writing" or a better name than that lol People could write and share stories, collaborate, etc. You could post your stories there, but only fleet members could view them.

I like creating short instructional videos to help new people. In my last fleet I had done 4-5 of them and posted to the web site
(02-03-2015, 10:57 PM)Kenthend Wrote: I like creating short instructional videos to help new people. In my last fleet I had done 4-5 of them and posted to the web site

Feel free to do that now. You can post them either in Fleet Discussions or STO Discussions.

(02-04-2015, 02:43 PM)Nyxadrill1962 Wrote: Hi Attilio,

I'd love to publish them! And an ideal place to start  Smile I'll leave the name up to you lol 

Awesome. I'll figure out a fun name lol

The Creativity Club is now open in the Fleet Groups! It's for short stories, artwork, videos, music, and any other forms of creativity! Enjoy! Big Grin