Getting kicked off....
Does STO forceably kick everyone off around  3:30 am? Just wondering because it keeps happening to me.....
When the Server gets to full, people get disconnected. Although Gold Members (paid subscription or Lifetime subscribers) have priority, it happens even to them from time to time. It is an annoying inconvenience.

However, I never experienced or heard of a forced disconnection at a specific time yet.
okay, wasn't sure what was going on. Used to play city of heroes (past lamenting about that mmo) and they would usually force folks off at a certain time.... to do "maintainence"(sp) 
Oh, I forgot Server maintenance. That one is usually scheduled on Thursday around 7 A.M. PST. It usually lasts for two hours, but can be extended depending of the size of the Patches.
Just wanted to add that it could have nothing to do with STO itself.  It could be your ISP doing some type of daily maintenance or something.  I used to get disconnected at about the same time ever day.  I realized after a while it was my ISP.  Not sure exactly what they were doing, but my internet would go down very briefly every day at the same time.  Thankfully that only lasted a couple weeks.
(11-03-2014, 04:49 PM)martinison Wrote: Just wanted to add that it could have nothing to do with STO itself.  It could be your ISP doing some type of daily maintenance or something.  I used to get disconnected at about the same time ever day.  I realized after a while it was my ISP.  Not sure exactly what they were doing, but my internet would go down very briefly every day at the same time.  Thankfully that only lasted a couple weeks.
You probably does not have a static IP address, so once every 24 hours the ISP may disconnect your indeed to assign a new IP address to you.
What TP said. I used to have that all the time on my previous provider... Very annoying when I was working at home in the afternoon and the Internet would drop periodically for renewal of my connection info.