Possibly New Fleet Signatures
100%
Chief of Staff should really have our Office of the Admiralty badge, no?
Yeah I must have overlooked adding that in. Will get to it sometime tonight

I was trying to find the rank bars in the signature maker, but either I am completely blind...or like a blind man in a dark room looking for a black cat that isnt there...but I simply could not find them. Nor could I find the Militia logo.
Any suggestions?
Have you tried using the Fleet Signature Maker instead of the "public" Signature Maker?
(11-06-2014, 06:41 PM)TacPaddy Wrote: Have you tried using the Fleet Signature Maker instead of the "public" Signature Maker?

I have not, purely because it is not in the drop down menu top-side Smile
I will give it a go, thanks for that, TP Smile
Well, there is stoacademy.com and fleet.stoacademy.com. Wink
I guess an oops is in order then...I fear my bookmark is not updated, hehe...fixed now, and thanks TP...got it working now Smile
I thought I replied to your centering question. I guess I never hit post before closing the tab. Anyway, I don't want to force sigs to be centered. If someone wants to do it, they are more then welcome to.

As for James's sig, yeah he noticed that too. I told him to update his signature and the link.

No idea if I am doing something wrong, but I have created my signature quite a few times now. I can save it to my PC, but for some reason I can't upload it onto my account. I'm going to find out from this post now if it is actually there, but doesn't show up in my account settings, or on preview post..

If it is below this bit of writing - great! If not can someone please tell me where I am going wrong?

Cheers,
Jules