Possibly New Fleet Signatures
Hey everyone,

I'm looking to update the fleet signatures and put a design together. Just like now you'll be able to choose a background, enter your name, fleet rank, ship, and choose the STOA fleet that you're in.

I'd like to get your opinion before I move forward with update the fleet signature maker. Thanks!

EDIT: Go here for lastest mockup of the new sig http://forum.stoacademy.com/showthread.p...8#pid15448

I like it Smile
I like it as well, but just for the fun of it, how about putting the Rank Insignia above the name?
I actually like them better as they are now lol Tongue sorry! Haha
(10-26-2014, 06:44 PM)Jstagg Wrote: I actually like them better as they are now lol Tongue sorry! Haha
In that case, how about two design options? Wink
Just one option so it's all the same.

I'm trying to allow more room for the rank/ship info so it doesn't overlap the logos as I've seen it happen in some sigs. Actually I think you had overlapping stuff in your sig TP.

(10-26-2014, 09:33 PM)Attilio Wrote: Just one option so it's all the same.

I'm trying to allow more room for the rank/ship info so it doesn't overlap the logos as I've seen it happen in some sigs.
Now that makes perfect sense to me.
(10-26-2014, 09:33 PM)Attilio Wrote: Actually I think you had overlapping stuff in your sig TP.
I know, I had crazy Ship names in the past, but they were just short enough to not overlap. Wink
Ok so it looks like most people want to keep the current one... FINE!! Angry lol
In that case how about I just shrink the left and right logos a tiny bit. I'll mock something up either tonight or tomorrow and share it here.

(10-27-2014, 06:40 AM)TacPaddy Wrote: I know, I had crazy Ship names in the past, but they were just short enough to not overlap. Wink

lol maybe I'm thinking of someone else then... or the more likely answer is that I'm going crazy https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5yGJGTjV2WE

Ahem, according to my count it is 2 Nays versus 3 Yays (including you, Boss). 
I really didn't count lol and don't include me, I'm fine either way. You also suggested 2 design options meaning you like both so you can't once for each Tongue lol