Crafting Cooperative
My main has most skills to 20 (the last few will be there soon) and I have multiple alts with high level skills as well. If anyone needs a hand with crafted gear just send a mail or holler at me in game.
Hey Fleeties,

I can now craft lvl 15 items for the following:
R&D: Engineering
R&D: Cannons
R&D: Beams
R&D: Projectiles

with Science and Shields being available very soon... Please message me if you want something so I can get the commendation!

EDIT: i can now do any school, and got the commendation. thanks to those that helped.
[Image: akimalyn2380_13732.jpg?d=1486457680]
I've been perusing the exchange and I'm wondering if the massive price inflation for even the most moderate of gear makes crafting items for sale a worthwhile endeavor.  Who can afford any of the gear?

Just because you see items posted for a price doesn't mean anyone is paying it. You can't see completed items from other players to truly determine the market optimum price point. That being said, plenty of people can afford even the most expensive items on the exchange. It's pretty easy to make money crafting if you've got the lobes for it.

My Research & Development progress as of February 20th, 2017:

R & D Schools at Lvl 15+

R & D Schools at Lvl 20

If you need anything craftable, let me know. Big Grin
(02-20-2017, 05:32 PM)TacPaddy Wrote:

R & D Schools at Lvl 15+

R & D Schools at Lvl 20

If you need anything, let me know. Big Grin

Beastmode crafter!
[Image: cFqcOOp.gif]
(02-20-2017, 05:32 PM)TacPaddy Wrote:

R & D Schools at Lvl 15+

R & D Schools at Lvl 20

If you need anything, let me know. Big Grin

I'll take Dual-Booleans with CritDx8, and Dual-Laserswords (purple) with [coup-de-grace] mod.
Thanks in advance.
(02-21-2017, 01:49 AM)Bhaltair Wrote: I'll take Dual-Booleans with CritDx8, and Dual-Laserswords (purple) with [coup-de-grace] mod.
Thanks in advance.
Thank you for the subtle hint to update my post. Wink
(02-21-2017, 05:08 PM)TacPaddy Wrote: Thank you for the subtle hint to update my post. Wink

Hey, you asked if we need anything. I just expressed my overkill wishes  Tongue
I've got Kits & Modules at 15 and the rest at 20, so if anyone needs crafting done let me know.