Energy Weapon Damage Types (A Primer)
(08-19-2016, 04:18 PM)PhazeUK Wrote: Think after reading that i'll stick with my disruptors, might make a sci toon with polaron next

You looking for a canon build for a KDF toon or a DPS build?
Quote:You looking for a canon build for a KDF toon or a DPS build?

I'm not sure yet, what do you recommend?

(08-19-2016, 09:56 PM)PAPhazeUK Wrote: I'm not sure yet, what do you recommend?
Again it's your preference, what are you looking to get out of your build and weapons type? Do you want a max damage build which in case antiproton is the way to go, or do you want s build like in the tv shows with disrupters or phasers? Basically your preferences come first. If you're looking for a DPS damage.build I can help with that if you need it.
(08-20-2016, 08:45 PM)aaaict Wrote: Again it's your preference, what are you looking to get out of your build and weapons type? Do you want a max damage build which in case antiproton is the way to go, or do you want s build like in the tv shows with disrupters or phasers? Basically your preferences come first. If you're looking for a DPS damage.build I can help with that if you need it.

Could do with some help in a dps build i've got at the minute, i posted it in the builds section the other day, my ship feels very weak while others are doing around 10k damage at times.

I've updated the original posts with the latest storyline weapons (Nausicaan disruptor set) and the Delphic Antiproton goodies added with the launch of AoY Artifacts on October 25 2016.

Does this guide still hold up?
(01-08-2017, 04:05 AM)Heageth Wrote: Does this guide still hold up?

He's pretty good at being up to date, so I assume so.
[Image: akimalyn2380_13732.jpg?d=1486457680]
I don't think anything's been added that I have missed. It's kind of disappointing that the last relevant change was about four months ago, but that is the state of the game these days. It feels like the devs are more worried about the console parity than new features on PC.

Added Pulse Phasers and the new Lukari Reputation gear to the respective lists.

I'll be updating this for ViL as I get some time, as I have missed a few sets since I took a hiatus from the game.