R&D unlockable traits
When R&D level 15 is achieved in any school you unlock a new captain trait.

Will these be put in?
I hope we don't have to wait for you to unlock them all, could be waiting a while lol
I believe it's set up so that you get it right away.  I don't think they are making you wait to unlock them all.  At least that was my understanding of it.
(09-18-2014, 02:40 AM)martinison Wrote: I believe it's set up so that you get it right away.  I don't think they are making you wait to unlock them all.  At least that was my understanding of it.
Each R&D trait unlocks when that school is at lvl15 not before. So there's inherently some waiting involved as you level each R&D.

One could dump dili in to make it essentially instant, but no one in reality is going to do that.
I have to be honest, I didn't even realize we get trait after reaching level 15 lol. So we unlock a trait for each school that reaches 15?

That's correct Attilio Smile

I got lvl 15 in science school the other day and unlocked a new trait.

This page lists what the unlockable traits do, not the actual names or pictures, but might give you a starting place.
http://www.libertytaskforce.com/forum/m/.../post/last
Thanks. I'll try to get them in along with my Delta Rising update. Hopefully I can get the R&D equipment in there too.