Breakdown of Tier 6 ships
(09-06-2014, 02:56 AM) Chris Wrote: And for Paddy:

Scimitar Dreadnought Warbird (T5-U): 3 eng, 3 sci, 5 tac
Precise Weapon Systems: +2.5% Accuracy
Singularity Circuitry: Reduces cd on singularity powers by 15%. Increases singularity charge rate by 30%.
Enchanced Weapon Systems: +10% Kinetic and All Energy Damage
Devastating Weaponry: +2.5% Critical Chance

More ships can be found at:

http://www.reddit.com/r/sto/comments/2fk...t_spoiler/
Thank you, Chris. Wink

Here are some upgrades for the JHDC:
Jem Hadar Dreadnought Carrier (T5-U) 4 Tac, 2 Sci 5 Engi
  • Quick Deployment- 20% recharge time reduction on launching pet
  • Armored Hull- +10% hull HP
  • Auxiliary Power Infusers- +5 Aux power setting
  • Advanced Shield Systems- +10% shield HP

So I guess, my Scimitar and my JHDC will be granted an upgrade.
You assume correctly, Chris.

Although, I guess I going to upgrade all my free Ships first and spend one "Ship Upgrade Token" (according to Delta Pack) to upgrade my PvP Ship for the War Games and then wait for the T6 Scimitar, if there is going to be one.

In that regard, the Risian Luxury Liner as well as the Daeinos Warbird Destroyer become appealing to me again. LOL
I think, that I should upgrade my Ships first to a Fleet version (if possible), before I upgrade them to T5-U. That way they have their 11 Console Slots for sure. Somehow, I have the feeling that Cryptic will screw up, if it is the other way around. Wink
(09-03-2014, 07:00 AM)TacPaddy Wrote: Too bad that the Ship, that I speculated about to be a Carrier, turns out to be a Cruiser.

I don't know why, but I'm not too thrilled about those Ships. Maybe I'm annoyed that the Feds (once again) get more love here. I mean 4 Starfleet vessels, 2 KDF vessels and 2 RRF vessels? Come on!

Well, maybe I'm a bit biased and just too focused on a T6 Scimitar and due to my wish for a Romulan "Big" Carrier? Wink

Oh man, if they were to add a carrier to the pack I'd be all over it!!
I'm really pleased they have added an RRF battlecruiser! It's a good start for them, and about bloody time!
(09-23-2014, 02:34 AM)Chris Wrote: So, they have the data up for the Guardian Cruiser, which I had listed in the original post.

But the real ship looks much cooler then the sketches they put up.  I wasn't excited about the sketches, but I like the final ship-

What do you think?

i retract my previous comment, that is a good looking ship. I hate the 6.5 turn rate (seriously why not 7?) and it looks like it will make a nasty tank with GW
I will upgrade all Exotics first, because of the free Upgrade. Then I will upgrade my Scimitar for PvE and then my PvP Ship, on which I haven't ultimately decided yet.

sent from TP's PADD