Let's throw rocks first and then try to fix it
I see 3 major mistakes in your build:
- You are a Tactical Romulan in Tactical ship... GO OFFENSIVE!
- You use one torpedo and have 3 torpedo consoles to boost it's damage... GO OFFENSIVE with 3 tactical consoles to boost one energy type of your gun!
- You die a lot in T'varo... GO OFFENSIVE so you can kill everything before it can kill you!
Now let's fix it
1. You don't need Gravity Well! Although it's fun skill to use, if you aren't Science captain or have Science ship (with GW3), it's just waste to have it. You don't need to keep crowd in front of you that way since T'varo has amazing (best) turn rate so it can flip around in no time.
2. This pretty much speaks for itself, you need to go with all 3 same energy time consoles to get maximum boost for your energy type of guns (as KG already said it in his post, it's much better to boost 6 guns then 1 torpedo, even if you use T'varo set that boost torpedo damage).
3. As mentioned in first point, you are in T'varo, turn rate is big enough to keep your defense to at least 50% (with 50% power of engines), change tactic to "roll and turn", go into enemies with 50% of speed from 8km to 3km, drop that Big Fat Orange, turn around under 100% of speed and repeat.
Now to add some info about other stuff that, in my opinion, you should change.
Get all Romulan bridge officers, with Romulan Operative or Superior Romulan Operative trait, it stacks and gives CritH+CritD and some bonus for Cloak cooldown. If you rely on Cloak, one Reman with Infiltrator (doesn't stack with other Boffs but only with captain/you, if you are Reman) should be good replacement for any "weaker" Romulan.
If you can, go with A2B build (Auxiliary to Battery) and get at least 3 green Technician Duty Officers.
You can eventually swap to 3 purple ones if you play with B'tran Cluster chain mission (last one is repeatable and gives purple Technician on Crit Success).
This is what I've been using for a while
(about 9 months, and I'm flying T'varo since LoR came out), make sure to read notes.
If you don't want to go with A2B, there are other ways to survive and kill in same time.
Try with this build
, it's not that much expensive (you can get blue consoles if you find purple ones too pricey).
And as KG said, give us more details, you might need Respecialization of Skills as well, many people don't know what to put where because it doesn't say what is actual bonus of each.