Revamped Crafting Calculator
Alright Guys,

I created a Crafting Calculator for you. You can select up to five Items you want to craft and it tells what and how many Components you need for them as well as what and how many R & D Materials you need to craft the Components.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1...sp=sharing

I hope it helps.

Live Long and Prosper
TP
(07-24-2014, 01:20 PM)Chris Wrote: Looks very cool Paddy!

However, when I click in the yellow, I exprected to see a list of things I could craft.
Instead I see:
Validation Select Item to Craft

Also,
>>Please note, that High-End equipment ist listed first

Should just say is. : )

I think this will be super helpful! Thank you for putting in the time-

Chris
Fixed. For some reason the Symbol for the Dropdown menu is not shown properly. I added the info, that High-End equipment is listed first and that one need to click the right edge of the yellow cells in order to access the Dropdown menu.

In all honesty, this is only meant to be a temporary solution. As soon as the Fundraiser is over, I have a feeling that Attilio may want to integrate the Calculator to the site in a "proper fashion". Big Grin
Gosh, I dislike Google Spreadsheets. For reasons unknown to me, the Dropdown-Menues are suddenly no longer accessible. I'll check that tomorrow.
Alright, it is fixed now. I added a short URL, so that it is a little more catchy: http://tiny.cc/stocrafting
(07-24-2014, 12:06 PM)TacPaddy Wrote: Alright Guys,

I created a Crafting Calculator for you. You can select up to five Items you want to craft and it tells what and how many Components you need for them as well as what and how many R & D Materials you need to craft the Components.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1...sp=sharing

I hope it helps.

Live Long and Prosper
TP
I'm just getting into crafting, since the 9.5 revamp.  Is there anywhere to farm a bunch of crafting materials?  Before 9.5, it used to be possible to travel to the various star clusters and most of the commons stuff, but I haven't found anywhere to collect them - except by playing the Ques or replaying missions. 
Scan for what-used-to-be-Anomalies in episodes. They hold the various Crafting materials now. You could also check the Exchange.

sent from TP's PADD
There are also anomalies you can scan in sector space that look like planetary systems.

Best way I've found to farm materials is to do the various queued missions. They all give material packs. The downside is each one gives specific materials, so to get everything you need you have to do a variety of queued missions (not just borg for instance).
Yes, for many of the good rare items you need to do both space and ground events of all types. I kind of like that I have an incentive to do non-ISE/KSE/CSE events now. 

Yeah, there are pro's and con's. I like that I have incentive to do the other stuff, but it can be next to impossible to get into some of the games through the public queue. Might be nice to run some fleet events from time to time to do the other stuff.