War Games Calendar
(06-04-2014, 05:40 PM)Attilio Wrote: What is going on with these calendars? Jeez! Lol
I might have to forget about the custom colors for it and just use google's default stuff (new)

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk
Maybe it is also a good idea to supply the iCal-Download-Links, so that people can import the Calendars in their Phones, E-Mail-programs, etc.? Once people add those Calendars to their devices, they will always be up-to-date. Wink
Not "when" it's "if" lol

Just to let you all knkw the calendars are going to be down until sometime next week. There's no way I'll have time to fix it before I leave

Just checked on Chrome, map has disappeared completely :S lol
You should just use Google Calendars. Simple to set up, and you can give your VA's rights to create/edit/delete their events only, or entire calendars.

We are using that except I wanted to give it custom colors to match the rest of the site so I had to use some trickery. Its been working until now but I think Google changed how they're calendars work

Alright the War Games calendar is back and I've included a direct link to the google calendar incase it comes down again as well as a list of matches on the right side.

Now I just have to do something similar for the events calendar Smile