War Games Calendar
The website calendar for war games doesn't seem to be working. It just comes up with a blank white area where the calendar should be. Could just be an issue with google but I thought I'd let you know.
Moved to fleet discussions since its a fleet matter.

I'll look into it tomorrow. Thanks

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

The calendars should be up and running.

Can a few people please confirm that it's displaying the times for your timezone? Thanks.

Just checked. It looks like it has the times correct (central U.S.).
Time Zone selector seems to be missing, when using IE.

Standard Events Calendar seems to be shown in EDT (UTC-4), while War Games Calendar seems to be shown in CEST (UTC+2). I will check on Chrome, once I get home and post my update here.
Yup selector should be gone. Calendars should be automatically showing in your local timezone. I'll double check the events one.

Confirmed for Firefox on Android through mobile network.
Timezone correct as well.
(06-02-2014, 11:23 AM)Attilio Wrote: Yup selector should be gone. Calendars should be automatically showing in your local timezone. I'll double check the events one.
As promised, I checked on Chrome now after deleting Cookies. Events Calendar and War Games Calendar are both showing events in local time (CEST / UTC+2 for me).
Event Calendars are broke again. The seem to load like forever and then do not display at all. This is the case on Google Chrome and affects both the general Events Calendar and the War Games Calendar. Issue seems to be on the Website only.
What is going on with these calendars? Jeez! Lol
I might have to forget about the custom colors for it and just use google's default stuff (new)

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk