Skill planner - save/load buttons move after loading build
In the load build window, the top part of the window is under the large blue bar at the top that has the 'my account', 'blog', 'community', etc., buttons. In the screenshot I put a line under the save and load buttons to show where they are before loading a build

After loading a build, the bar with the buttons is expanded vertically and the save/load buttons are moved to the top middle of it right under the 'change log' button. Under the save/load buttons are 'delete' and 'share' but these seem to be non-functional for now.

In the 'Skills' tab the info at the top doesn't move anymore when you go further down in the page, such as 'Spent/Remaining' skill points and the skill description on the right when you have a skill selected. I have a habit to constantly look to see how many skill points I have left or what the selected ground skill affects and what skills I can train when I have so many points distributed and now I have to scroll to the top of the page to view the info.
Thanks. The first issue should actually be fixed now. I just uploaded some changes. It might need a cache clear.

As for the second issue, I'm going to work on that now. It should be fixed within the hour, if not much sooner.

EDIT: Okay that was a very easy fix, should be good now.

Cleared my cache. The save/load buttons are fixed but now when I load a build my ship stations don't load my boff abilities. Sad (And the load window doesn't go under that blue bar at the top)
Whoops forgot to upload a file. Should be good now.

(04-25-2014, 11:29 PM)Attilio Wrote: Whoops forgot to upload a file. Should be good now.
OK ship stations are loading. How bout that info in the skill tab staying visible when you scroll further down the page? Smile

Ooh. 1 last thing. I noticed the Biotech antiproton turret engineer kit ability was added. It's affected by the 'Turrets and Drones' ground skill but the skill planner doesn't have it listed. (It does say it in game it's affected by that skill and it does do damage to enemies)
The total points and all that? I took it out during the redesign while I was working out the menu scrolling feature and completely forgot to put that back in lol. I'll add it to my list. Right now I want to get the new rep system in there.

(04-25-2014, 11:41 PM)Attilio Wrote: The total points and all that? I took it out during the redesign while I was working out the menu scrolling feature and completely forgot to put that back in lol. I'll add it to my list. Right now I want to get the new rep system in there.
Awesome thanks. Smile

I was wondering if you were planning to add kit frames with modifiers to the skill planner. Also all older kits can still be used in the game so a legacy kit option would be nice when you have time. Big Grin
Honestly, the solution I have now is the easiest and probably best. You can choose whatever abilities your kit has. I can definitely add an additional option for kit modifiers in the future.